Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just called, boat next to him fired up and propped 3 people, girl died couple others chopped up seriously. Said it looked like a war zone. Any one have further info? Sad start to the holiday.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Some focktard just ruined the lives of at least a few forever.... Can only assume alcohol was involved mixed with a stiff shot of stupidity. What a crying shame and our hearts and prayers go out to those affected by the tragedy...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sad news

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Anyone have more details of what happened...?

I just can't imagine how you'd get hit by props, ever...

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Just talked with my son whose dept is (SBCSO) handling both. One was a jumper from Copper Canyon, male drowning, other was female at Mini Sandbar, prop strike, reportedly another possible drowning at Pirates Cove as we speak.
NSF

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Just talked to my son. A 24 year old who couldn't swim was bounced off the front of a Magic deck boat Just above Pirate's Cove. The boat was just in front of them. They picked up a brother who had jumped in looking for the the victim. They searched but he never resurfaced. This happened just before sunset. Sad news.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i was out there and from what i was told they were pushing the boat out of the mini sandbar and the guy started the boat with the drive on and chopped them up
it was a bad scene:))ThumbsDwn
young girl dead instantly and guys arm was cut u up real bad
they gave the driver a breath test and was hauled away

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
Checked out the havasu feed on FB. . . What a bad day in LHC. Prayers for all involved or witnessed todays tragedies.

·
Manwhore!!!!!
369 Posts
Senseless tragedy...

Boating 101 make sure nobodys by the prop.....How can someone be so careless. RIP to the poor girl.

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
i was out there and from what i was told they were pushing the boat out of the mini sandbar and the guy started the boat with the drive on and chopped them up
it was a bad scene:))ThumbsDwn
young girl dead instantly and guys arm was cut u up real bad
they gave the driver a breath test and was hauled away
:))eek:)):wtf:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts