Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2 miles from the water
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and had the place to ourselves...literally. It was kinda nice not playing on the 'freeway' between the I40 bridge and site 25, only 8 campsites were occupied by wednesday.

this was the typical view through the gorge, it was so quiet the sheep were all over the place...

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Sweet, looks like we'll have the place to ourselves next week. :)devil

·
2 miles from the water
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gas at the marina was only 4.49 for 92...cheaper than in town, Topok was 5.29 for premium:)sphss

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
gas at the marina was only 4.49 for 92...cheaper than in town, Topok was 5.29 for premium:)sphss
Bob, we went to Bullhead for the wifes follow up appt and saw the first $5 gas signs in Needles:::: $4.99-$5.50ish. Not many boats we saw on the river either. Gonna be a hard pill to swallow:(:( NSF

·
2 miles from the water
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bob, we went to Bullhead for the wifes follow up appt and saw the first $5 gas signs in Needles:::: $4.99-$5.50ish. Not many boats we saw on the river either. Gonna be a hard pill to swallow:(:( NSF
Yep...boats are a rare site on 95 thru Ft. Mo and Bullhead, we did alot of floating down river, for miles...best boating we've had in a while:D

How the wife doing? Im sure alls good:)hand

·
R U or U R?
1,829 Posts
We noticed the same thing last weekend. Town was empty so we put in Sunday, went to the Marina, up to the dam, then floated to the bridge. At least I saved gas half the way.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
and had the place to ourselves...literally. It was kinda nice not playing on the 'freeway' between the I40 bridge and site 25, only 8 campsites were occupied by wednesday.

this was the typical view through the gorge, it was so quiet the sheep were all over the place...

I wonder why it says KEEP OFF on the cable car tower. :D

·
2 miles from the water
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wonder why it says KEEP OFF on the cable car tower. :D
We were too! LOL
I had 5-7 teenagers with me at any one time and they all wanted to go to the 'jumping tower'

we were wondering why there is a cable car to nowhere

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
We were too! LOL
I had 5-7 teenagers with me at any one time and they all wanted to go to the 'jumping tower'

we were wondering why there is a cable car to nowhere
LOL..My buddy used to park his small house boat on that beach and spend the weekend for years. We were always jumping off it. I think they used the cable to cross the river in the old days. Nice pics BTW.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts