Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is what kind of power will a imco advanced extream drive handle and where should top rpm be. thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with the economy like it is right now and the parts i had available the single carb seemed to be the best way to start.Get the boat back in the water and get everything in good working order, and just have a little fun. Then over this winter I have a BBC alum head 871 mooneyham that I would like to install, I know it wont be the fastest boat out there and that's not my goal. just want to get out and have some fun. Witch brings me to my next question, what is the best way to run all those belts behind the blower belt. thank you for all input

·
Registered
240 Posts
the pulley for the blower belt mounts to the dampner...and the other belts remain where they are...in back on the dampner in their stock location....behind the blower pulley.....

·
Registered
240 Posts
also thats a good drive....should handle the blower motor....depends on how you drive....easy out of the hole....easy pulling out of the throttle ,if possible...makes for a longer life....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts