Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from John (aka 26LAVEY525) at Toyota of San Bernardino and I just want to thank all of you folks here on the PB forums for sending me his way. John hooked me up with superb customer service, got me the exact truck that I was looking for and had that sucker delivered right to my casa!

Thanks a million John, as it was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to buying a few rounds this summer out on the water somewhere!:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
from John (aka 26LAVEY525) at Toyota of San Bernardino and I just want to thank all of you folks here on the PB forums for sending me his way. John hooked me up with superb customer service, got me the exact truck that I was looking for and had that sucker delivered right to my casa!

Thanks a million John, as it was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to buying a few rounds this summer out on the water somewhere!:D
come on mannnn we need ta check it out, no pics???? luv them tundras...you get the 5.7?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...yep, went with the 5.7 in white. Nothing to fancy, at least not at the moment, but a super nice truck none the less! Toyota has done an amazing job with the new Tundra. I'm very impressed and look forward to getting it out on the open road!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks...yep, went with the 5.7 in white. Nothing to fancy, at least not at the moment, but a super nice truck none the less! Toyota has done an amazing job with the new Tundra. I'm very impressed and look forward to getting it out on the open road!

What kind of mileage and towing ability?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of mileage and towing ability?
Toyota says 18mpg on the highway, so we will have to see what I get once she's broken in. They also say that it has 10,800 tow rating.

I put about 80 miles on it today and love it so far!:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Congrats and post some pictures.

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Toyota says 18mpg on the highway, so we will have to see what I get once she's broken in. They also say that it has 10,800 tow rating.

I put about 80 miles on it today and love it so far!:D
You will love it. Mine tows my fifth wheel, boat and launches great. For what it is intended to compete with you cannot beat it. Obviously the big Ford F450 etc can tow more but I would put it up against most 3/4 ton trucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts