Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New-be here. Just got finnished with 1977 3/8 runner bottom Prostock. Lookin for any info on the hull... Any body out their know any thing about them?????:)hand:)st

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
i just met a cool guy that has one ..turned out bitchen....oh wait was that you.................................:p

post some pics up....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just met a cool guy that has one ..turned out bitchen....oh wait was that you.................................:p

post some pics up....
Ya it's me Mike Just trying to get out here and meet some new people.. Not sure on how to post pic's:)sphss

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
top of page "you shot it"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok I could only get one uploaded for now, its under 1977 prostock:D

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
damn with all the v-drivers on here 1 person cant answer his question..somebody knows who made prostock boats....im the one who told him to go on here for all his questions about his new boat....everyone is so nice one here and helpful....sorry dude..

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
PROSTOCK BOATS (brand) his is probably the 3rd ive seen.

765 Posts
mike.....in my searches over the years i have never seen one.......maybe one never made it past the rockies and all of them stayed out west........ive i pick up any information i will post it...........butch

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks

Thanks Mike and others,
Please keep them coming, I would like to know anything I can about the hull:)devil

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool old Ads???

I think they were made in orange, ca. Sharp Shooter has one of
There ads in Cool old ads!
Thank you very much, What is cool old ads?

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I could tell you all about these boats except that I have never seen one either. Sorry but it looks like most people haven't seen one either or they might pipe in/up/over:D... Sorry...

Steve

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
i saw his prostock boat he did a great job on it......turned out bad a$$:)hand

1 - 20 of 62 Posts