Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yes I did buy the Howard 28 Bullet that was for sale here on PB. Hope to see you guys on the water at some time. Maybe this boat will get some respect as opposed to my "toon".....lol

Should be on the water tomorrow for my maiden voyage. had all oils changed, drive checked out, new water pump, impeller, etc just to start fresh for me. Next it is off to Big Doug for a detail and then pulling it straight back to Lake Mohave.

I am pretty excited.....lol

These last two pics are not ones that I took but I sure like them :)

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Talk about going from one extreme to the other!!! Great boat Tom!!! Much mo' better than the 'toon. ;)

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Are you going to paint your truck orange to match?

Sure that's a Howard and not a DCB?

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
yes I did by the Howard 28 Bullet that was for sale here on PB. Hope to see you guys on the water at some time. Maybe this boat will get some respect as opposed to my "toon".....lol

Should be on the water tomorrow for my maiden voyage. had all oils changed, drive checked out, new water pump, impeller, etc just to start fresh for me. Next it is off to Big Doug for a detail and then pulling it straight back to Lake Mohave.

I am pretty excited.....lol

These last two pics are not ones that I took but I sure like them :)

is this the taylor performance fastest V bottom??????

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Talk about going from one extreme to the other!!! Great boat Tom!!! Much mo' better than the 'toon. ;)
You will respect me.....lol

Are you going to paint your truck orange to match?

Sure that's a Howard and not a DCB?
haha...no, but this has to be one of the best looking oranges I have ever seen :)

is this the taylor performance fastest V bottom??????

Well, the boat is not set up to run like that anymore and I have no plans to run it like that either. It is the same boat though....just detuned.

Thanks on the congrats

·
Monrovia in the House
411 Posts
Congrats... Very nice boat. You will get all the respect you want now...Maybe to much:D:)hand

1 - 20 of 110 Posts