Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tore my boat apart for new carpet 3 days before hookie day. Why? I'm not sure....... :)sphss Lets see if I can pull it off! :)devil

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
who needs carpet, it just makes the boat heavier should be a lil faster now:D

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
According to the Hullshot hand book for Hookie Day repairs, you have started this project two days to early…..which is punishable under section 16700-2.3.A.1.a by buying the first cup of coffee for the person to the person above you on the Hookie Day list…..

I’m just sayin…

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the Hullshot hand book for Hookie Day repairs, you have started this project two days to early…..which is punishable under section 16700-2.3.A.1.a by buying the first cup of coffee for the person to the person above you on the Hookie Day list…..

I’m just sayin…
lmao, can I get a pardon if don't touch it again untill thursday night ??

·
Registered
848 Posts
I tore my boat apart for new carpet 3 days before hookie day. Why? I'm not sure....... :)sphss Lets see if I can pull it off! :)devil

Damn, you got balls. I was nervous leaving a motor oil change, drive oil change, etc until this week. I feel better now. Run it carpet or no carpet.

BTW will we see Joe in the blue 22 Daytona on Friday?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont thik Joe is making it.

On another note, I have a roll of this carpet if anyone needs some. Its 40 ounce marine carpet in light grey. 12 ft wide.

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
So you have the trumpster coming over Thursday night to do a fu engine rebuild, drive build, and trailer service?
You will be fine....

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Well I showed up with tools smokin and got beat down by a F*CK'D up CAM. I wont put someones elses junk together that way just mine:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
guess im in on this challenge....how to get the only windsheild around for my boat from havasu to orwood resort in 24hrs:)st...

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Got you beat,both of mine are in a million parts:|errI will be there Friday,I have the Trumpster himself coming over to make sure I get the Sanger finished.The DCB will be out of order:):)punchDirty ?unt @hore #itch trailer queen!!!!!!!!
Just get Pauls boat done I dont wanna hear him crying anymore haha

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
guess im in on this challenge....how to get the only windsheild around for my boat from havasu to orwood resort in 24hrs:)st...
Thats easy next day air UPS son..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Making progress

Moving right along. I decided not to wait till thursday night, These darn boxes that the seats sit on took longer than the whole boat! done now though.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Had to take the wife out to dinner lastnight, She went to bed, I went to the shop....

Coming together, back seat in. This was sometime after 11 lastnight.:)coffee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts