Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F'n Lesnar is a MONSTER!! I really hope he gets is ass kicked in November, but damn. Don't they drug test in the UFC? Can he be drug free and that friggen huge?

Come on Randy.....

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Once he got Herring on the ground all he did was lay on him, he couldn't finish him.
It would seem his skill's are minimal. He is not a very good fighter he is just huge.

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
How long will steroids show in your urine? I doubt they have him do a test before the fight. IMO the UFC is trying to make him the top show to bring in the money. He does something to weigh in at I think it was 265lbs. but he did look like he was more like 285.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once he got Herring on the ground all he did was lay on him, he couldn't finish him.
It would seem his skill's are minimal. He is not a very good fighter he is just huge.

Sleeper CP :D
I agree, he could not finish. I hope Couture kicks his ass.

What was with that WWF mentality? The laughing at the end of the fight, disrespectful and complete BS.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The guy trains like a beast and is obviously genetically gifted. Depending on the Testosterone ester you use, your piss test can be clean within a week or so of your last shot. If you know when you're going to be tested, it's impossible to get caught.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts