Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think of them. :)

Page 12 of the most recent in print magazine..

Page 6 (Night time boating) of the October online issue that just came up.

Page 106 Schiada Regatta..

RD

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Let me know what you think of them. :)

Page 12 of the most recent in print magazine..

Page 6 (Night time boating) of the October online issue that just came up.

Page 106 Schiada Regatta..

RD
NICE...!!! Gonna check it out...mine came on Monday...They made a good choice....:p

·
Banned
742 Posts
Dave, I hope this 'gig' works out for you. We all know that you have "been around these boats" for a long time and have much to offer. I hope you are treated well and don't get "used up and spit out" as so many others have. Dave, you do the 'sport, hobby, business GOOD!" I hope you are treated in a professional manner. G

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
All 3 articles were awesome Dave.

They each echo back to the foundation of what performance boating and the river are all about.

Well done.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D:D where's the article on the Prime Schiada 21 & Schiada Flatty ??? :D:D
I have the details on the Schiada, and all the photo's of the build, finished etc.. Problem is boating mags (traditionally) don't really do a Nov / Dec or a Dec / Jan issue..

The 1st next in print issue will be loaded with the evaluations / reviews of boats etc.. So it's going to be awhile before you see the article on the 21. :(

RD

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just saw the pic! RAD! Ill be doing my magazine signing at the turtle this weekend! LOL Cool deal DAVE!

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave, I hope this 'gig' works out for you. We all know that you have "been around these boats" for a long time and have much to offer. I hope you are treated well and don't get "used up and spit out" as so many others have. Dave, you do the 'sport, hobby, business GOOD!" I hope you are treated in a professional manner. G
I don't think I'll get used up and spit out.. :D But I'm always on my toes.. ;) My dealings with PB so far have been absolutely fantastic.

RD

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Great to see articles by you and Mike! Keep up the good work!:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Hey Dave....Me and boobies :) enjoyed your column as well....brought back some of the nostalgic early days on the river as a kid.....I especially liked the Morgan comment.....:D

Nicely done....

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts

Worth every penny of that $10 grand they paid for the story. JK

Keep um' coming RD. Great reading.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Worth every penny of that $10 grand they paid for the story. JK

Keep um' coming RD. Great reading.
10 Grand? What do you think I'm some cheap hooker? :D

Walk into a shoe store with 10K and you walk out with one shoe!

RD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts