Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is ready to REPRESENT the NKRA and put a hurt'in on the establishment!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
sweeeet:)devil forgive the stupid newbie question, but what's the reasoning for driving off the snout of the crank?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
RH prop

sweeeet:)devil forgive the stupid newbie question, but what's the reasoning for driving off the snout of the crank?
The prop turns to the right and assists the boat through the left turn of circle racing. If the prop turned left, it would try to keep the ass end from coming around. By turning right, the prop actually helps the boat get through the turn.........MP

·
Just Me
4,097 Posts
The prop turns to the right and assists the boat through the left turn of circle racing. If the prop turned left, it would try to keep the ass end from coming around. By turning right, the prop actually helps the boat get through the turn.........MP
Sweet looking boat for sure. But, I always thought the real advantage was turning the prop right lifted the right side of the boat which helped keep it from flipping going around the left turn. As opposed to lifting the left side that would already be lifting in a left turn usually resulting in rolling the boat. We learn something new every day.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words. This would not of been made possible if not for all the time and effort put in by Rick "Nutts-a-Hangin' King. His attention to detail is 2nd to none. He made sure no bolt was left unturned. And to watch him wack the throttle and and his face light up was worth all of it. He just kept smilin' and wackin', smilin' and wackin' (have fun guys :)grn:)grn). I know it will be a hand full but I can't wait to feel the power again. See you all out there!!!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I am glad to see ol' KKE still wearing her beautiful jacket.

Nice to see it back together.

Brian

Thanks for all the kind words. This would not of been made possible if not for all the time and effort put in by Rick "Nutts-a-Hangin' King. His attention to detail is 2nd to none. He made sure no bolt was left unturned. And to watch him wack the throttle and and his face light up was worth all of it. He just kept smilin' and wackin', smilin' and wackin' (have fun guys :)grn:)grn). I know it will be a hand full but I can't wait to feel the power again. See you all out there!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Congratulations Billy the boat looks killer as always it sure looks like
it was worth the wait . I wish I could have been there on the startup
killer work Rick YOUR THE MAN.:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Beautiful boat, nice job Billy B!!!!!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Beautiful!

Wow! What a beautiful K! Can't wait to see it run. Is that a early 60's Corvette drag car in the garage? (Sorry for jacking the thread, I just love Chevys)
Jeff.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts