Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Sean and Ashley and the little one too !

They came on a long trip North and battled the heavy rain to get here.

Jack " Krazy Kanaka " Ferguson offered to help them for the whole weekend and did, along with Scott Schatz and Gordon Jennings.

1st place overall for the weekend, job well done !!!!!!

Grose power for the win :wink2:

( PS., wish my chit ran that long :eek: (

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

Jack " Krazy Kanaka " Ferguson offered to help them for the whole weekend and did, along with Scott Schatz and Gordon Jennings.

Congrats Sean. I love it a rookie winner:)devil

·
Just another Wannabe
1,204 Posts
That is some friggin good stuff!!!
I knew there was something special about this dude when I first spotted him with this boat. A little reckless :)devil but eager to get better and learn more. And to come along this fast. WOW!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congratulations to Sean and the whole K-124 team!! You and the boat look better out there every race!! Well, deserved, you work hard and it shows.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
A big congratulations Sean! :thumb: You overcame rain, sleet and hail (all of which ended up in your motor) on the long drive up to pull off the overall win for the weekend! :partyguy:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts

Your rig was once again on rails with the home-town-hero behind the wheel! :)sphss :happy: We were all bummed when the Tribal Thunder went silent on Sunday. Good seeing you guys again Brian - hope to come visit your state again next year! :)hand

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your rig was once again on rails with the home-town-hero behind the wheel! :)sphss :happy: We were all bummed when the Tribal Thunder went silent on Sunday. Good seeing you guys again Brian - hope to come visit your state again next year! :)hand
Thank you for the kind words, we really appriciate all the guys coming up to do battle.

Broke a lifter on Sunday morning.. I guess I need to change them once in a while, 2006 till now ain't gonna cut it :((((((

We were very lucky to have so many boats up here, we really hope we can do it again next year !!!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Thank you everyone! Brian Wehrer (Wizbang) invited us up to race and we had a great time in Spanaway. It's too bad everybody had so much trouble. We had our share of problems but with the help of just about everybody there we got to run. From the minute we pulled in Brian helped us out. Jack Ferguson was our crew chief all weekend and did a great job fighting through our problems. We needed the help of everybody and we got it. Gordy, Scott Schatz, Mike Stock, Brian and others helped get the motor running. We got parts and help from the Bement team as well as Tom Buckles Bucks Up Racing team and Steve Sequira. I really appreciate it and we would have not been able to run without you guys. We didn't win the overall because of my speed it was because you guys didn't give up on me and helped us to the end. My Revenge boat worked great and the Joey Grose engine made reliable power all weekend. Thanks again everybody we had a blast.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sean, it is very simple.... it is a boat racing thing :happy:

I won't forget something Gordy told me back in the mid 90's when I asked him for some help:

" I'd rather beat you on the water, than beat you on the beach "

No one of us, is a good as all of us together.

Good job buddy !!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Way to go Sean!

I know the other racers took notice of Sean and his natural driving ability. He may not have the fastest boat but he is going to be on the winners podium again. It was a pleasure spending the weekend helping Sean and Ashley at the races.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Way to go Sean! Sorry we couldn't make it to support the class. Great job and look forward to seeing you on the water soon. Congratulations!

Tony

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Thank you everyone! Brian Wehrer (Wizbang) invited us up to race and we had a great time in Spanaway. It's too bad everybody had so much trouble. We had our share of problems but with the help of just about everybody there we got to run. From the minute we pulled in Brian helped us out. Jack Ferguson was our crew chief all weekend and did a great job fighting through our problems. We needed the help of everybody and we got it. Gordy, Scott Schatz, Mike Stock, Brian and others helped get the motor running. We got parts and help from the Bement team as well as Tom Buckles Bucks Up Racing team and Steve Sequira. I really appreciate it and we would have not been able to run without you guys. We didn't win the overall because of my speed it was because you guys didn't give up on me and helped us to the end. My Revenge boat worked great and the Joey Grose engine made reliable power all weekend. Thanks again everybody we had a blast.

I saw you headed southbound on I-5 in Portland about an hour ago. Congrats on the Win!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts