Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the phone# for K-24, we liked having a blower in NF, hoping to get ahold of him for SD may be to able to get free cross over $ for the weekend into NF, send private message if needed. Also looking for new NF's reply if you are interested!!!! Put some Rookies in your boats!!!!!:)bulbScott

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey Rick,

As your TEAM OWNER, I say you do both K and Nostalgia!:|err Providing of course you find a way to pay for it..:D
This is a FINE example of what we need in powerboat racing an Owner that is READY to pick up the slack and do WHATEVER it takes to make sure his class is well represented at all events.
Thanks Steve just fill-in the Owner section of that Entry Form send in the check or cash and we will handle the rest.
I know that the entire future of K-Boat racing hinges on this decision that you un-selfishly made.

Be a giver

Not some whinner ***

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
This is a FINE example of what we need in powerboat racing an Owner that is READY to pick up the slack and do WHATEVER it takes to make sure his class is well represented at all events.
Thanks Steve just fill-in the Owner section of that Entry Form send in the check or cash and we will handle the rest.
I know that the entire future of K-Boat racing hinges on this decision that you un-selfishly made.

Be a giver

Not some whinner ***

Wow you do care... Dick bag!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts