Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres a few pics, No longer has K-17 on the side K-4 now, I've been asked if this is the Hangman boat, I dont know, Larry raced it for a long time most of you knowing where the boat originated. I drove the boat with the new motor and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to drive.

Any more questions feel free to call 602-361-2174

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's just starting to get nice enough to go outside. Why not make some time and drag that thing to Long beach and give it a whirl?
I just brought my motorhome back from Big River where I reserved a spot for the entire summer, it's been there 2 months and I have been there once. You want me to make time to go to Cal and race, I wish!. Got 2 Obama funded Federal jobs and purchased more dump trucks, I have to baby sit both jobs due to our Spanish speaking friends trying to come in and cut my throat on the trucking. I already ran one off a job last week trying to get the job away from me. It's now survival mode for a lot a guys in my line of work and I have to keep what I got because there aint a lot of projects being funded.
I love my V-drive boats and would prefer sitting at the races enjoying myself racing without the worry of losing my jobs. It's really that bad!
How's the Hydro doing you Quack!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yikes!!! No si espanol or what ever. You know what they say: Construction is the first to go and the last to come back. I'm sure you'll come out of this with enough brain cells to shoe that boat. And if you do'nt you can always drive my hydro.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.