Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heard wayne was tossed out in parker.......

found this.........

https://youtu.be/ERKRc72bPxI?t=2
I heard second hand from a bunch of people that Wayne is going to be ok. This is the video from where I was standing (out on the point)I heard second hand from a bunch of people that Wayne is going to be ok. This is the video from where I was standing (out on the point)

·
Registered
19,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow i didnt know he might have broke his back...... prayers go out to him for a quick recovery.......i hope he is gonna be ok......

has anybody have any more info about his injury......

·
Registered
19,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BillBilly just updated everyone on Waynes condition -> "Prayers are needed....Wayne went into surgery this morning in Las Vegas. Broken lower back. Loss of feeling in lowjjer legs. Hoping that is due to a piece of broken bone pressing on spinal column. No brokent updated everyone on Waynes condition -> "Prayers are needed... went into surgery this morning in Las Vegas. Broken lower back. Loss of feeling in lower legs. Hoping that is due to a piece of broken bone pressing on spinal column. No broken femur like what was being spread. As soon as I hear I will let everyone know. Jana thanks all of you for your concern and support in this difficult time". Jana thanks all of you for your concern and support in this difficult time"y just updated everyone on Waynes condition -> "Prayers are needed....Wayne went into surgery this morning in Las Vegas. Broken lower back. Loss of fee

in lower legs. Ho
ping that is due to a piece ofBilly just updated everyone on Waynes condition -> "Prayers are needed....Wayne went into surgery this morning in Las Vegas. Broken lower back. Loss of feeling in lower legs. Hoping that is due to a piece of broken bone pressing on spinal column. No broken femur like what was being spread. As soon as I hear I will let everyone know. Jana thanks all of you for your concern and support in this difficult time" broken bone pressing on spinal column. No broken femur like what was being spread. As soon as I hear I will let everyone know. Jana thanks all of you for your concern and support in this difficult time"

·
Village Idiot
3,533 Posts
The Miller family is praying and wishing that you fully recover Wayne. We love you man.

Paul Miller and the whole Miller clan.

·
Registered
19,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i heard thru the grapevine he is doing better..........:happy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts