Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boat will be done around noon tommorrw. The only thing we have left to do is put the engine and fuel tank back in it. Chad did a killer job on the paint, you can not even tell it has been repaired!!! Rexone helped out with some "late night supplies to keep the rebuild on schedule. I cannot thank you guys enough. I will post some pictures when we we get the engine in

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Not a problem at all Dave happy to help. Kick some ass on the wrong coast please and watch out for the flying machine. ;)

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Hey Rexie...why do we v-drivers need to look at a life size photo of a fricken bike under all of MCPRODOUCHE'S siggy????

Just sayin:|err:|err:)st

Probably cause he can't follow the rules and has a pic at least twice the height it should be. :)eh:)

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey Rexie...why do we v-drivers need to look at a life size photo of a fricken bike under all of MCPRODOUCHE'S siggy????

Just gayin:)gay:(:)st
That's more your style.

ANd Dave You are welcome. I could not ask for more of a class act to work with. Thank You!

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Chad when you get a chance need you to reduce the pic size. My sig height is max height allowed. Thanks

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
We used to run the lakes in Minnesota w nothing screwed into the tires in the winter.. But we had Brakes.:D Before that we ran the big wheel down the hill w no brakes and no feet on the pedals. It took balls!! Travis Pastrona's crew rode one off that huge world record skate board jump in cali more than once. Travis Pastrona ( Nitro Circus)) WOW,,He had brakes on his. That big wheel looks just like the one i had 40 years ago.. what a great memory. I don't miss it as much As I miss my dog Zorro though.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I thought everything except "NO brakes, on ICE, with nails sticking out of the tires, was for pussies..:D:)hand.......Ray
Ray, is a front brake ok if you have bolts sticking out of the rear tire and some nitro in the tank? No ice but the uphill is kinda steep. lol

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The boat will be done around noon tommorrw. The only thing we have left to do is put the engine and fuel tank back in it. Chad did a killer job on the paint, you can not even tell it has been repaired!!! Rexone helped out with some "late night supplies to keep the rebuild on schedule. I cannot thank you guys enough. I will post some pictures when we we get the engine in
Got any pics of Steve grinding and sanding on this thinghil:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 27 Posts