Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we're watching the MTV VMA's and Taylor Swift beats out Beyonce for the first award of the night..and during her acceptance speach..this piece of $hit walks up from his seat and takes the mic from her and starts rambling about how great Beyonce's video was and basically how she should have won :|err This assclown needs to be beaten within an inch of his useless existance..:mad: :mad:

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I wonder what the resident race card players have to say, I mean justify, for this action!

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure it'll be justified because he's the self-claimed greatest human being ever. If I was Taylor Swift's bf or whatever that douche would be getting a stright up punch to the throat.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sure glad we dont watch these award shows. Too many of them in my opinion

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beyonce is looking at him like shut f*ck up you dumb ass.
Yea..I hope she apologizes for his dumbass remarks. You could tell she was in shock about it. He sure as hell won't apologize for anything. He'll throw the race card down if anything.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I don't know why MTV has this clown on their program anyways. I remember a while back he threw a fit and said he should have won all the awards and said he wasn't going to go to anymore shows. I can not stand him.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From Twitter where Pink says:

My heart goes out to taylor swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her.

about 1 hour ago onTwitter: Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
I wonder what the resident race card players have to say, I mean justify, for this action!
More of your scumbaggery it would seem. You're no better than Kanye West.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I say they bring Dice-man back !!!... and have Dice pull that shit on him and then go into a whole dissertation --- Ohhhhhhh !!!!!...

_rick32

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
More of your scumbaggery it would seem. You're no better than Kanye West.
And you are the only bag of shi+ to equal Kanye West in size, AND stench.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Kanye West...You mean, "this is because George Bush hates black people" Kanye West? You mean, "I'm the greatest rapper on the planet" Kanye West?

Yea, f*cktard extraordinaire !

However, on a related topic...I was flipping through the channels and saw Jay-Z on Bill Maur the other night. He comes off as a very well spoken, intelligent, class act.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My son and I saw it all go down. He's like dad whats going on? Can honestly say never heard of the guy. Probably wouldn't even watch this show, but the boy loves Green Day. Made his night when they played live.

C

·
0 Posts
The sad thing is we are talking about this idiot and that's all he wants.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
Kanye West...You mean, "this is because George Bush hates black people" Kanye West? You mean, "I'm the greatest rapper on the planet" Kanye West?

Yea, f*cktard extraordinaire !

However, on a related topic...I was flipping through the channels and saw Jay-Z on Bill Maur the other night. He comes off as a very well spoken, intelligent, class act.

Completely agree. Kanye is a HUGE POS. Ive always changed the channel/ station when he comes on. Not just because of his race issues, but also just because he puts down just about everyone but himself.

Jay-Z on the other hand seems to be a very prof. in nearly every aspect of his business. Including his rapping, yes he comes off a little arrogant, but thats what sells and he knows it.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts