Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kanye West can help it... "YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT U CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE MAN"

To bad he didnt die in that traffic accident !!!! I am sure he was smokin rock when it happen !!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K.W. on the Jay Leno show tonight !!!! Hopefully Burbank P.D. will jam him up, I sure he wil have rock on him !!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't think Kanye is ghetto, if I remember correctly his parents are white-bashing academics....(no joke)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Serena Damit! Get it [email protected]*king right or I'll jam this ball right down your [email protected]*king throat! :D

Another class act. Great roll model for kids.
I'm not sure if she actually foot faulted. I saw one reply from the back, but I didn't see a front shot. Did anyone see it from the front?

Not saying it was okay for her to do it, but Mc used to blow his lid all the time I just don't remember him telling an official he was going to stuff a fu*king ball down their throat.

S CP :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Went on a verbal rampage against an official that made a call she disagreed with..
Sounds like she when Ilie Nastase style. What a shame that she could not control herself.

Line judge said she threatend to kill her......
If this is true then she should be suspended from the game for a time and or fined.

Serena Damit! Get it [email protected]*king right or I'll jam this ball right down your [email protected]*king throat! :D

Another class act. Great roll model for kids.
It's a shame for sure.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I'm not sure if she actually foot faulted. I saw one reply from the back, but I didn't see a front shot. Did anyone see it from the front?

Not saying it was okay for her to do it, but Mc used to blow his lid all the time I just don't remember him telling an official he was going to stuff a fu*king ball down their throat.

S CP :D
I agree Jon, I couldn't see it either from that camera angle and havn't seen anothers to prove or disprove it. I bet you if she had been ahead and winning she wouldn't have done that. Mac was an idiot. Another poor sport if you ask me.
Serena sure left the court on a note and not a good one either. One thing is for sure, she will be talked about for awhile. Remember, publicity be it good or bad is GOOD !:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Sounds like she when Ilie Nastase style. What a shame that she could not control herself.

If this is true then she should be suspended from the game for a time and or fined.

It's a shame for sure.
Serena tries second time to 'sincerely apologize'
NEW YORK (AP) - Serena Williams has issued a second statement about what she calls her "inappropriate outburst" at a U.S. Open line judge.
Williams said she wants to amend her original press release and wants to "sincerely apologize" to the official; to her opponent Saturday night, Kim Clijsters; to the U.S. Tennis Association; and to tennis fans.
The apology was issued Monday, more than 36 hours after Williams' profanity-laced tirade at a line judge who called a foot fault late in the defending champion's semifinal loss to Kim Clijsters.
Williams was fined $10,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct and could face further penalties.
She and her sister Venus were scheduled to play in the women's doubles final Monday.

If you listen to the video you hear Ms. Williams say that she didn't say she was going to kill her but you see the line judge shake her head yes and people in the crowd say yes you did.

More to come......

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
NEW YORK (AP) - Serena Williams has issued a second statement about what she calls her "inappropriate outburst" at a U.S. Open line judge.
Williams said she wants to amend her original press release and wants to "sincerely apologize" to the official; to her opponent Saturday night, Kim Clijsters; to the U.S. Tennis Association; and to tennis fans.
The apology was issued Monday, more than 36 hours after Williams' profanity-laced tirade at a line judge who called a foot fault late in the defending champion's semifinal loss to Kim Clijsters.
Williams was fined $10,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct and could face further penalties.
She and her sister Venus were scheduled to play in the women's doubles final Monday.

If you listen to the video you hear Ms. Williams say that she didn't say she was going to kill her but you see the line judge shake her head yes and people in the crowd say yes you did.

More to come......
10K is a start. Now add a 2 or 3 month suspention.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts

More to come......

People just don't understand the raw intensity of an Athlete. Wither she faulted or not she has a right to Argue. That line judge was just scared and she ran to tell the other judge. That really pissed me off. On the court,filed,floor what ever you call it, you have the right to argue a call. Basketball/tennis/football all those refs are just little B*tches. Baseball the umpire will argue right back at you. I have heard athletes tell umpires ill kill you and your family. They shurge it off and toss the guy. They know it's the heat of the moment deal. Why other sports cant get that through there head is beyond me.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
People just don't understand the raw intensity of an Athlete. Wither she faulted or not she has a right to Argue. That line judge was just scared and she ran to tell the other judge. That really pissed me off. On the court,filed,floor what ever you call it, you have the right to argue a call. Basketball/tennis/football all those refs are just little B*tches. Baseball the umpire will argue right back at you. I have heard athletes tell umpires ill kill you and your family. They shurge it off and toss the guy. They know it's the heat of the moment deal. Why other sports cant get that through there head is beyond me.
I think many of us here do understand but still believe raw intensity is not a excuse for what she did. I can count exacty how many times I have seen a ref, umpire, judge or whatever changed a call because a player got in their face and argued....zero.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts

More to come......

Have you see then quotes from her father where he talks about being prejudice and hating all white people. He even says he is not an American, he was just born in America. What a POS, he makes everything a race issue, even her tennis game when she does not win due to calls by umpires. I think his ranting blog was on twitter. The new was commenting about it a lot today.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Kanye West can help it... "YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT U CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE MAN"

To bad he didnt die in that traffic accident !!!! I am sure he was smokin rock when it happen !!!
I am guessing that you don't know anything about Mr. West: He has nothing ghetto about himself at all. It is just an act to give "street Cred" with the thugs and morons who spend real money for his "music". His father is a full professor at Cornell and the head of the African Studies department and his late mother was a successful and famous poet. He was raised in a life of wealth and privilege beyond what most of us have ever experienced. The same with that P Diddy person, another rich brat trying to be cool with the hip hop crowd.

Obviously his education didn't include manners, respect and common courtesy....... Of course you can also include other wealthy idiots in that group, paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchey, etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts