Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any other date after thanksgiving...you post it, new poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok when? I think Me and Teri and Rat and Donnie and Riner and Sunkist are in, just have to decide what date. It is very flexible now.

I made a mistake, i should have allowed multiple selections, maybe.

Dont matter. This is the initial poll. We have always worked with anyones schedule, but once decided there is no going back. Your $90+ is forfiet and some poor SOB will be driving your Kart.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Teri says she has jobs both the 5 and 12...(she just told me)...dont matter...i can probably get someone else that dont like me to go in her place.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey Rich, this aint goin' so good, nobody is posting. What dates YOU want, and how bout Brothers Donnie and Riner. How about Michelle and Andy (anybody ask them yet?) How bout Barb and Jay. Hotrod? (you evaporate or what?) Chuck?

Remember this is not a commitment yet, just a way to get everybody comfortable and ready for a great time. It aint cheap. Neither is good shrimp or crabmeat, or DogfishHead 120. It is a good, memorable time.

You dont like the dates, put yours up...new pole (i know someone who can fix it)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
hey Rich, this aint goin' so good, nobody is posting. What dates YOU want, and how bout Brothers Donnie and Riner. How about Michelle and Andy (anybody ask them yet?) How bout Barb and Jay. Hotrod? (you evaporate or what?) Chuck?

Remember this is not a commitment yet, just a way to get everybody comfortable and ready for a great time. It aint cheap. Neither is good shrimp or crabmeat, or DogfishHead 120. It is a good, memorable time.

You dont like the dates, put yours up...new pole (i know someone who can fix it)

I wish that someone would come join us.:)hand

Got my vote in, but can be flexible, as long as I got some notice!

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts

I got calls into Andy,Mikey is out ,Jay, Chuck is out

·
Registered
232 Posts
My vote posted, Im flexable just as long as I have alittle notice. Yes, lots of fun!!!! If there is anyone out there lurking or on the fence, This is a Blast. With these go carts you MUST use the brake pedal or crash. If this place were closer to my house, I would be there weekly :)

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Im Single

Any date posted, Im in!!! Sorry for the delay. Gonna call Moparjet and get him to check this.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Do they have any Big Karts???? The last time I went Karting they had to use the "Jaws Of Life" to cut the thing off of me....:)st
:D.............you always crack me up!:)hand

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Bump!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
what day did you decide on? I want to meet you guys. What better way than involving speed. I have to make sure I don't work on that day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts