Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)st What a crock of shit! IMO the Dems. are proving themselves to be anti-American progressive commie asses. This bullshit has been a setup from the beginning. The Repubs. have fallen head first, into the trap. Get some balls GOP.

This procedure by the Dems. is disgusting. I will never trust any of them to make any sort of decision concerning America.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
:)st What a crock of shit! IMO the Dems. are proving themselves to be anti-American progressive commie asses. This bullshit has been a setup from the beginning. The Repubs. have fallen head first, into the trap. Get some balls GOP.

This procedure by the Dems. is disgusting. I will never trust any of them to make any sort of decision concerning America.

Which crock of shit are you talking about?
It would be nice if you would post what you're talking about. I know there are some who think they are mind readers, but they're not. IMO

PS, That isn't a trap the Republicans have fallen into. It's the crap they created they fell into.
I'm starting to think Trump is laughing his ass off watching the Republican party swim around in his shit.hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
The Dems consider this war. Actual war. They will do whatever it means to win. At the expense of an innocent man and his family. The only positive thing from this entire situation is their true colors and character are up front for everyone to see. There are many examples of women having actual proof of a Dem politician abusing them and the Dems refuse to acknowledge it. The same ones that now think this is the end of the world. Repubs have too much class to just refuse to acknowledge these claims. Regardless of how ridiculous the claim.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
The Dems consider this war. Actual war. They will do whatever it means to win. At the expense of an innocent man and his family. The only positive thing from this entire situation is their true colors and character are up front for everyone to see. There are many examples of women having actual proof of a Dem politician abusing them and the Dems refuse to acknowledge it. The same ones that now think this is the end of the world. Repubs have too much class to just refuse to acknowledge these claims. Regardless of how ridiculous the claim.

INFO, Have you tried writing comedy?

Some Democrats have acted improperly, but what does that have to do with Kavanaugh?

You are so funny at times, "Repubs have too much class to just refuse to acknowledge these claims." So they DENY anything they don't like, because they know their base will say, it must be so and repeat it over and over.

So, now you're saying Trump has, "Too much class?"
hil:)
Since when do you consider lying as having class?

You'd make a great supporter for Lying Ted Cruz. You and Trump, who is going to be in Texas to tell everyone how great he is. I am not actually sure whether Trump will be talking about himself or Ted Cruz. Usually Trump only boasts about himself unless someone else writes the speech, and even then....

·
Registered
132 Posts
It has nothing to do with Kavanaughs reputation or character. It is all about abortion. The Dems feel it is appropriate to make up lies and disrupt all forms of civil types of legal hearings and anything goes to get their way. The laws of our country mean nothing to them.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Eat shit Jim. You are one of them.

INFO, Have you tried writing comedy?

Some Democrats have acted improperly, but what does that have to do with Kavanaugh?

You are so funny at times, "Repubs have too much class to just refuse to acknowledge these claims." So they DENY anything they don't like, because they know their base will say, it must be so and repeat it over and over.

So, now you're saying Trump has, "Too much class?"
hil:)
Since when do you consider lying as having class?

You'd make a great supporter for Lying Ted Cruz. You and Trump, who is going to be in Texas to tell everyone how great he is. I am not actually sure whether Trump will be talking about himself or Ted Cruz. Usually Trump only boasts about himself unless someone else writes the speech, and even then....

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Eat shit Jim. You are one of them.
I'm one of them, What?
OH,
you hurt my feelings with your negativity.
But, you still didn't explain what your comment had to do with Kavanaugh. Surely you don't think two wrongs make a right or that if someone did something wrong, it was Ok for Kavanaugh.

Those on the Right, including you, moan and groan about Bill Clinton all the time, and what he did was consensual. Now, that's your double standard.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It has nothing to do with Kavanaughs reputation or character. It is all about abortion. The Dems feel it is appropriate to make up lies and disrupt all forms of civil types of legal hearings and anything goes to get their way. The laws of our country mean nothing to them.
If these hearings aren't about Kavanaugh's reputation or character, what do you think they are about?
What lies, and what forms of civil types have been disrupted regarding any laws?
I wasn't aware any laws had been broken.

On the other hand, the Republicans have been playing their game with the process, such as withholding 1,000's of pages of documents from the Democrats, trying to shorten the hearing process and creating artificial deadlines to benefit themselves. Let's not forget the Obama nomination that didn't even get to be heard for a vote for over a year. There is and never has been any criteria for the President being a lame duck and their nominations. The Republicans are not clean in the matter of unreasonable politics.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
You are one of these Jim. Hypocrite liberal.

I'm one of them, What?
OH,
you hurt my feelings with your negativity.
But, you still didn't explain what your comment had to do with Kavanaugh. Surely you don't think two wrongs make a right or that if someone did something wrong, it was Ok for Kavanaugh.

Those on the Right, including you, moan and groan about Bill Clinton all the time, and what he did was consensual. Now, that's your double standard.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
You are one of these Jim. Hypocrite liberal.

When an allegation is made that could determine if someone is going to get a lifetime appointment that impacts the entire nation, all negative matters should be thoroughly reviewed and only then should a vote be taken.
You apparently don't think it matters what he may have done and don't want to know what could be true, and neither do many other Republicans.
There is no due process if it isn't investigated.
Kavanaugh's history and culture of the school at that time supports the possibility of wrongdoing on his part.

You post so much dumb shit, you should be ashamed.
How can you say I didn't want Clinton impeached, when at the time I wasn't a Clinton supporter?
Democrats aren't demanding Kavanaugh's resignation. He's not even appointed.
I don't know anything about Ellison.

How about due process? Do you want Due Process? Or, did it just sound good at the time you wrote it?
The speaker of the House says to plow it through. That doesn't sound like an interest in due process to me.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Eat Shit Jim. You are liberal Dem idiot. Enough said.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

:)Rant:)Rant:)Rant
You have an amazing way of expressing your thoughts and deep thinking. It presents a challenging situation to argue with your vast vocabulary and handling of a topic of discussion.

You present nothing to support your position and then, you just make blatantly false statements not related to the topic.
Then your logic is, somebody else did something too.

Do you really believe that makes it Ok.
I guess that really is a rhetorical question, you've already indicated it must.

That sounds like what a third grader would say. It sounded stupid then and it sounds stupid now.

·
Registered
443 Posts
When an allegation is made that could determine if someone is going to get a lifetime appointment that impacts the entire nation, all negative matters should be thoroughly reviewed and only then should a vote be taken.
You apparently don't think it matters what he may have done and don't want to know what could be true, and neither do many other Republicans.
There is no due process if it isn't investigated.
Kavanaugh's history and culture of the school at that time supports the possibility of wrongdoing on his part.

You post so much dumb shit, you should be ashamed.
How can you say I didn't want Clinton impeached, when at the time I wasn't a Clinton supporter?
Democrats aren't demanding Kavanaugh's resignation. He's not even appointed.
I don't know anything about Ellison.

How about due process? Do you want Due Process? Or, did it just sound good at the time you wrote it?
The speaker of the House says to plow it through. That doesn't sound like an interest in due process to me.

I'd agree, due process should have taken place... beginning with Feinstein bringing this to the attention of the committee when she first heard about it, as it is a very serious allegation, instead of using it as a political "hail mary" on the final days of the hearings as a delay tactic. NONE of this has anything to do with "due process" for a 30 year old event. Ford is being used (perhaps willingly) by the left to stop a nomination process and was only introduced when it appeared he was headed towards confirmation. I honestly dont believe Feinstein or others give a rat's patuey if she was abused or not, or they would have brought this up a LONG time ago. Instead the #Metoo movement, talk show chatter and congressional theatrics sadly reduce what should be an national conversation to childish partisan bickering. Just as the Republicans should tread carefully to give Ford's accusation the benefit of the doubt, Democrats should also be careful not to use sex abuse accusations as a political strategy when they dont like a candidate. It isnt fair to Kavanaugh and it certainly does no favors to Ford.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

LIB.jpg

You are so funny.
hil:)hil:)hil:)

1. Who wants to restrict a woman's right to control her own body? RIGHT WING
2. Who doesn't want anyone to look into Kavanaugh's past? RIGHT WING
3. Look at your own posts. ...Eat Shit Jim. You are liberal Dem idiot. Enough said.
4. Who makes posts in this form and wanting the moderators to prevent others from posting, even though they are the ones going against the rules REX posted at the top of this forum? Your Right Wing wacko Comrades.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Due Process

Good move by the GOP to schedule a woman questioner to address the accuser. The Dems hate that move, they wanted the Repubs. to do the questioning, so that they would appear to be cruel men in the eyes of women.

Feinstein is not sure Ford will even show up on Thursday. The other woman has already said she will no show.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Good move by the GOP to schedule a woman questioner to address the accuser. The Dems hate that move, they wanted the Repubs. to do the questioning, so that they would appear to be cruel men in the eyes of women.

Feinstein is not sure Ford will even show up on Thursday. The other woman has already said she will no show.
And Ford's supposed eye witness is now having brain fade and doesn't recall the incident.

From the AP just for Jughead....
"Judge told the Senate Judiciary Committee last week: "I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford's letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes."

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
And Ford's supposed eye witness is now having brain fade and doesn't recall the incident.

From the AP just for Jughead....
"Judge told the Senate Judiciary Committee last week: "I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford's letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes."
Thanks LD for the AP information, but that information has been out for a while and I am aware of it..
While Judge did send a letter to the Judiciary Committee saying that, I think you'll find that Judge and Kavanaugh were close friends and had a rather questionable life style. It certainly is not how Kavanaugh is trying to portray it now. From Judges own recollection, there is a lot he doesn't remember due to drinking and other things.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks LD for the AP information, but that information has been out for a while and I am aware of it..
While Judge did send a letter to the Judiciary Committee saying that, I think you'll find that Judge and Kavanaugh were close friends and had a rather questionable life style. It certainly is not how Kavanaugh is trying to portray it now. From Judges own recollection, there is a lot he doesn't remember due to drinking and other things.
Questionable Lifestyle ? What ? Drinking beer in high school and college is a questionable lifestyle . Please . Ford has absolutely no proof of anything . She says it was her and 4 boys at this party but yet she cannot remember where it happened . Or even when it happened . Doesn't know how she got there and how she got home . Funny everybody she says was at the party has said they were not . She can't even say what year it was . Maybe she was too drunk to remember and has mistaken Kavenaugh for sombody else. Now it has changed to her and 3 boys and a female friend of hers . Yet this is what the friend said .

However, a woman, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, has since been identified by Ford as the fourth witness at the party. In a dramatic twist, Keyser, who has never been described as a “boy,” emerged Saturday night to say she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

Meanwhile 65 women have come foreward that have known him from high school thru college and throughout his career and say they have never seen or heard him do anything like what Ford is saying . I quarantee you if he was the type of person these people are accusing him of being there would more than a few who would vouch for that kind of behavior in high school and college . Everybody knew who the "Bad Boys" and "Loose Girls" were in school . Yet there is nothing except Ford's claim which doesn't seem to hold water . A person should have more to substantiate their claim from 36yrs ago before smearing a person who has led an very honorable life . I don't think the dems thought her claim was credible . If they did they would have brought this up weeks ago . They held on to to use as a hail marry once they felt he was going to be confirmed .

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Questionable Lifestyle ? What ? Drinking beer in high school and college is a questionable lifestyle . Please . Ford has absolutely no proof of anything . She says it was her and 4 boys at this party but yet she cannot remember where it happened . Or even when it happened . Doesn't know how she got there and how she got home . Funny everybody she says was at the party has said they were not . She can't even say what year it was . Maybe she was too drunk to remember and has mistaken Kavenaugh for sombody else. Now it has changed to her and 3 boys and a female friend of hers . Yet this is what the friend said .

However, a woman, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, has since been identified by Ford as the fourth witness at the party. In a dramatic twist, Keyser, who has never been described as a “boy,” emerged Saturday night to say she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

Meanwhile 65 women have come foreward that have known him from high school thru college and throughout his career and say they have never seen or heard him do anything like what Ford is saying . I quarantee you if he was the type of person these people are accusing him of being there would more than a few who would vouch for that kind of behavior in high school and college . Everybody knew who the "Bad Boys" and "Loose Girls" were in school . Yet there is nothing except Ford's claim which doesn't seem to hold water . A person should have more to substantiate their claim from 36yrs ago before smearing a person who has led an very honorable life . I don't think the dems thought her claim was credible . If they did they would have brought this up weeks ago . They held on to to use as a hail marry once they felt he was going to be confirmed .

:bangmyhead:
Questionable lifestyle - You need to read the accounts of what took place at those schools at that time period by those who were there at the time. Much was changed a few years after the Death of one of the Kennedy boys died due to a drug overdose. It went far beyond beer.

He went to an all boys school, so where did these 65 women come from and how many women do you remember from 35 years ago or what they did?
People can act very differently around different people, particularly if drinking which he did. Do you know 65 women from that long ago? On the other hand if one of them shot you, you might just remember who that was. Just as a woman who was almost raped could remember the particular one that did it.

To say he led a very honorable lifestyle is fantasy on your part. His best friend doesn't claim that, nor does Kavanugh himself.
You can defend him all you want, so why are you concerned if the FBI should ask questions?
So much for your wanting a fair hearing. Right?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I say, everyone in Congress should have any misconduct, domestic history, ect checked into. Any found on any of them, with solid proof should be asked to step down. I could give a fuck which side of the isle.......Now there would be a swamp cleaning for ya. Only allow what's been done since they were in Politics though.....Come on.....everyone did some shit when they were in high school and college. That was on your own time.....not while representing "we the people"......JMHO

1 - 20 of 91 Posts