After doing a ton of work on my sled over the winter I finally got her on the water last sunday. Motor ran pretty good the entire time until I was ready to leave. That's when it started acting like it was starving for fuel and even stalled once on the way back to the ramp. Yesterday I pulled the carb and filters and this is what I found. I kept both tanks 75% full over the winter. The boat got worked on at 3 different places and was not covered all the time. What I found in the fuel is a combination of sediment, facial hair from me and metal shavings. I've already got the filters and lines cleaned up. I flushed out the fuel pump and carb. Next on the list is to clean the tanks.
92.3 KB Views: 50
91.4 KB Views: 45