Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully for the better...
( May the Kopechne family have some peace finally.)

-R32

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
...Was at a Kennedy family members house,...maybe '73...A call came in from the Kennedy Compound...It was Rose Kennedy...Uncle Ted was up in a tree...He had smoked some Angel Dust (Phencyclidine)...He wouldn't come down from the tree???...True Story...

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
He was an Icon whether you liked him or not. I respect him for his fight and drive even if I didn't agreed with him. Let's see how the Demos react now. :|err May be the blind leading the blind.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
He was an Icon whether you liked him or not. I respect him for his fight and drive even if I didn't agreed with him. Let's see how the Demos react now. :|err May be the blind leading the blind.

Icon??????? A drunk who killed a young woman, and never served a day in jail for the crime he committed.... is an icon? I see him as another POS in Washington, who has done his very best not only to pillage the American tax payer, but to help destroy everything that makes this country great. Good riddance to this drunk POS. Now he will have to pay for his actions.

Darrell.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Icon??????? A drunk who killed a young woman, and never served a day in jail for the crime he committed.... is an icon? I see him as another POS in Washington, who has done his very best not only to pillage the American tax payer, but to help destroy everything that makes this country great. Good riddance to this drunk POS. Now he will have to pay for his actions. Darrell.
Toooooo bad there are 2 threads running on the same subject. Just because I said he was and Icon does not mean I liked or agreed with him. Personally, I did not like or agree with him or his position on how things should be done. I think his money and stature saved him from jail. But to say a person that has served his country like he did is a POS is not fair or right. He is now in another court for final judgement beyond all of us.

·
6,873 Posts
That piece of shit only made as far as he did because of his name, he was a real AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT

CHAPPAQUIDDICK

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
A true boater:)coffee

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts

I know you mean well but a better choice of words might be considered. In no way does he fit the Icon. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon

·
gets 'em wet
155 Posts
...Was at a Kennedy family members house,...maybe '73...A call came in from the Kennedy Compound...It was Rose Kennedy...Uncle Ted was up in a tree...He had smoked some Angel Dust (ProChloroProperazine)...He wouldn't come down from the tree???...True Story...
Quick correction for ya,

Prochloroperazine is Compazine, an anti-nauseant, phencyclidine is PCP or angel dust.;)

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

Rape, murder, drunk, drug addict..................yup, liberal ICON right there.:|err:)sphss:)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Toooooo bad there are 2 threads running on the same subject. Just because I said he was and Icon does not mean I liked or agreed with him. Personally, I did not like or agree with him or his position on how things should be done. I think his money and stature saved him from jail. But to say a person that has served his country like he did is a POS is not fair or right. He is now in another court for final judgement beyond all of us.
Serve his country???????? He RAPED this country.

Were you up in that tree with the swimmer?:D:)hand

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
I know you mean well but a better choice of words might be considered. In no way does he fit the Icon. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon
Probably true but there are other meanings of the word. The "wiki" pages can be written and modified by anyone. What I meant is he stood out amongst the Liberal Left. Anyway I also do not condone or like the individual but if he was such a POS why is there so much talk and discussion this am? I too don't like the liberal left for which he is the symbol for and I personally think he caused the accident but I don't recall the murder confiction. As I said earlier, he is standing before the real judge and will receive his due right no matter what our perceptions are.
When someone dies there is a certain respect due no matter whether you liked or agreed with them.:)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Probably true but there are other meanings of the word. The "wiki" pages can be written and modified by anyone. What I meant is he stood out amongst the Liberal Left. Anyway I also do not condone or like the individual but if he was such a POS why is there so much talk and discussion this am? I too don't like the liberal left for which he is the symbol for and I personally think he caused the accident but I don't recall the murder confiction. As I said earlier, he is standing before the real judge and will receive his due right no matter what our perceptions are.
When someone dies there is a certain respect due no matter whether you liked or agreed with them.:)hand
No conviction due to the Kennedy name, but murder none the less. There is no question he "caused" the accident, he was shit faced drunk and drove off a bridge.
Google what that immoral filthy sack of rancid puss did to that girl. Check the rest of his "accomplishments" while you're at it, the Big Dig, Immigration and Naturalization Reform act and the rest of the ass raping's he delivered to this country.

Good riddance to a sack of shit.:|err:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
He was also the main A hole who wrote and pushed a bill through congress to make it very expensive and limit European immigrants to come here and become citizens.

In the name of fairness he made it super easy for any moron from a 3rd world country to come here and get citizenship.

Walk though south central, little saigon and east LA and thank ted.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I think a history book might serve You well. The only thing Drunk Ted ever served was his own self interest.
Even in his last week he attempted to take the interim replacement choice for his seat out of voters hands, trying to reverse the same Mass. law he had changed in '04 to keep the Gov. from appointing a Rep.

It doesn't get any more unethical than this. SOP for sweaty teddy.

I'm sure you read this same link in the other thread.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32563045

1 - 20 of 106 Posts