Performance Boats Forum banner

Key bouy

Tags
bouy key
3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Robert Jonsson 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let peps know i got this thing called a key bouy at bass pro shops, its o one time use, cost 5 bucks but wanted to see how it worked, threw the keys in parents pool........keys sank then in boyt 20 seconds case broke apart and bout a foot long bright orange streemer belw up and my keys floated to the surface quick, the keys were even with the water, while the streamer was bout 8 inches out of the water. Really cool device and keys are easy to find, stayed floating for over 5 min till i grabbed em out, def worth 5 bucks, only thing is water activates it and once it deployes, you have to get another one.............

#3 ·
unless theres ladys you want to impress............lol i think theres a chemical in there that must inflate the streamer, stayed floating for a long time thogh, and it bout the size of a quarter, not bulky like a reg floaty key chain..........im sure if you own a gullwing you can order one in chrome or something...........:D:D:D:D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.