Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow was one of the best shows I have ever seen. I would hang out with either of them given the chance.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Says he's sorry that Obama didn't do a better job however, he enjoyed the Romney-Zero debate so much that he might throw a keg party for the Ryan/Biden debate!
Kid Rock endorsed Paul Ryan!
I wouldn't mind attending that.
[/URL]
Good. The Dems usually throw better parties, we need more Rs that know how to par-tay. :D The Bush WH was supposedly bone dry for 8 yrs. O has had peeps making beer at the WH. Now Romney I'm sure will have it bone dry again. :D

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Kid Rock is pretty cool. Not a fan of his music at all but have had the chance to hang with him, uncle cracker and some of their friends a few times a few years ago. Sheryl crow... meh. Douche Bag.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Good. The Dems usually throw better parties, we need more Rs that know how to par-tay. :D The Bush WH was supposedly bone dry for 8 yrs. O has had peeps making beer at the WH. Now Romney I'm sure will have it bone dry again. :D
From talking to people that worked with him here, he may not partake, but he doesn't stop it from happening. He's put on a few get togethers where he's had alcohol.
Too many misconceptions about Romney and how his religion plays in his business life. Living among them, you can see how good businessmen are able to maintain their beliefs while not pressing them onto others. Huntsman was the same way... Huntsman was a fantastic governor!!!

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prolly why DaMouse grates on you so much, I know thats the case for me... :)grn
I'm down for an apple martini , arm wrestling with John Wayne on in the background. ( to reference gn7 ) LOL I'm kidding. ;) One of these days Bruce, I am going to make it to Long Beach to meet you in person. That time in August is always a busy time for me.

I don't like his music much but he's the real deal. Living in Mid- MI. you never know when you might run into him. He hangs out with all the regular joes and nobody says a word. He does alot of great things for MI.
Kid Rock Shocks Army Vet By Giving Him A New Home! | Radar Online
Very cool! Thank you for sharing. I think the lyrics in a couple of his songs are the main attraction for me to the music of his that I like. I'm pretty wide ranged on music. I like something from every decade since the 60's.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts