Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is the day they are gonna blast that sucker!! I have to fast starting later today. How the fock am I supposed to do that with all the bologna sandwich talk??!! Stay tuned...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Tomorrow is the day they are gonna blast that sucker!! I have to fast starting later today. How the fock am I supposed to do that with all the bologna sandwich talk??!! Stay tuned...
Best of luck to you!
I just had a C.T. scan to confirm if I even have a stone on Tuesday I should find out tomorrow just in time for the weekend. :)sphss

G

·
Good luck. A friend just did it and he said it was no big deal. Much better than suffering with the pain.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
good luck

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lithotripsy is no big deal. You shouldn't really feel much discomfort. Pissing blood and strain the flow for a couple of weeks, now that's a bitch. Especially standing at a urinal! I've had two blastings and wasn't much trouble.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Good luck. When you're better you'll have to come to ****** town and flush that thing out with some barley and hops....

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks peeps...gonna try and be in Havasu by Sunday but will have to see how I am feeling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Luck. I jsut got back from having a cyst remove from my arm. Cool part is my two boys went in and watched with me. Doc even had my older one help at the end.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Lithotripsy is no big deal. You shouldn't really feel much discomfort. Pissing blood and strain the flow for a couple of weeks, now that's a bitch. Especially standing at a urinal! I've had two blastings and wasn't much trouble.
Had that myself 3-4 years ago....not a problem except it didn't work right away:mad:, Doc gave it a couple weeks then scheduled the snake in the snake procedure:))eek:)). Passed the stone pieces at 2am, 5 hours before I was due to go to hospital.
Think I woke the neighborhood with my screams of joy :D
Hope you have total success Mattman

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
:D
Had that myself 3-4 years ago....not a problem except it didn't work right away:mad:, Doc gave it a couple weeks then scheduled the snake in the snake procedure:))eek:)). Passed the stone pieces at 2am, 5 hours before I was due to go to hospital.
Think I woke the neighborhood with my screams of joy :D
Hope you have total success Mattman
Ziggy I'm sure you made him feel better:D

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fock me!!! Guess that's what I get for reading this before I hit the rack. 9am can't come soon enough to get this over with.:)st

1 - 20 of 41 Posts