Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Never had them personally, but know plenty of people that did... 1-2mm will feel like Mt. Rushmore coming out... (sorry couldn't help myself on that one :) )

Hope this "passes" quick for ya! ! !

· Premium Member
2,103 Posts
I've had them.more pain than when I blew out my knee..doc gave me some morphine..some flowmax pills...yes that stuff really works..pissing like a 14 year old..once those things passed I was hitting the Patron hard..

· Registered
213 Posts
Donny, you have the worst luck! If you have the livin poop kicked out of ya, would they pass easier? Kinda like a worn out wear ring. And if ya don't get the poop kicked out of ya, It'll be like a new wear ring. When ya do pass it, it'll be like a gun shot! Be strong big man, I'll be in Seneca if ya need me. Friday thru Sunday.

· Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No not amish, just dont care for it. I hate the tast of beer, and fire water gets me fighting. I dont care if people around me drink, hell have a good time. Just know Ill always be the dessy driver. I LIKE TO DRIVE!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.