Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is this the best kill switch to run ??? Is there a better one ??? Thanks

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts

Is this the best kill switch to run ??? Is there a better one ??? Thanks
That is the one. Make sure you get the right one for the type ignition you have. As you see, Rex carries them.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have you seen these new billit ones ? several mfg's are making them

I did, but its too big for the bracket I made and the location I want it in. Not willing to cut the dash either.

·
Registered
557 Posts
76Miller, when you order one, order an extra cap to go with it! Stash it in a seat pocket or somewhere...if you ever loose it on the lake you'll be glad to have it!

Ken

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
76Miller, when you order one, order an extra cap to go with it! Stash it in a seat pocket or somewhere...if you ever loose it on the lake you'll be glad to have it!

Ken

That would be a bummer !! I will order a spare for sure, thanks for the heads up.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

When will the Miller be up and running? Do you have a Jetaway already?

DB
Scott- Shooting for Memorial, everything is moving along pretty good. Ya, I got a jetaway, that was a real a$$ raping !!! You going to Irvine ??? I'll be there w/ the family.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Scott- Shooting for Memorial, everything is moving along pretty good. Ya, I got a jetaway, that was a real a$$ raping !!! You going to Irvine ??? I'll be there w/ the family.
I'll be at Irvine this weekend, should be fun. Taking the Miller to the track will be cool to see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts