Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 9:00 am Thursday morning. -29 below zero with -47 below wind chill. 50 miles west of Chicago. WOW!

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. I was considering flip-flops today but decided against it since I have a couple meetings today.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Supposed to be mid 80's today. :D

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
It is 9:00 am Thursday morning. -29 below zero with -47 below wind chill. 50 miles west of Chicago. WOW!
I can handle the cold Lake Arrowhead, CA weather, but anything that has a minus sign in front of it is just too freakin cold for me.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I was in Maine last night with -2*, and I thought I had it bad.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Man, I feel ya. We got down to 37 last night, but should be 73 today so we can take off our windbreakers... ;)

Seriously though, how you folks deal with weather like that amazes me. This California native definitely couldn't hang!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
-19 this morning without the wind.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Nobodies hanging in that kinda cold if ya know what I mean.
LMAO! That's no BS. :D You run to the car, to the store, to the door, the dog shits a little faster, and the furnace runs constantly, but nobody is hanging around.

·
3,246 Posts
Not only do i sleep every night with the windows wide open, i walked out side in a long sleeve shirt this morning and had to run back in the house and put a short sleeve shirt on beucase i started sweating.:D

·
27 Victory 800efi
420 Posts
Damn I thought it was cold here...the highest I saw was about 14* with wind and snow all day. Ahh New England...I am thankful I'm not in the midwest though

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
LMAO! That's no BS. :D You run to the car, to the store, to the door, the dog shits a little faster, and the furnace runs constantly, but nobody is hanging around.
I thought he meant something else wasn't "hanging" in that weather.:)sphss

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, it's 5:43 pm here in the itty bitty town of Sugar Grove,IL. Temp at this time is -18 below zero with a wind chill of -41 below zero. Thank goodness for Jim Beam Black and my fireplace. It's been a stay inside and watch AC/DC dvd's and Big Mama's House and the Tivo'd 24 episodes, kinda day.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Be glad we have Global Warming from the SUV's.

If not for "the planet having a fever", just think how fricking cold it'd be. :D

+7 here right now, been snowing (lightly) about 20 hours now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts