Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know how many would be interested if the KDBA had a KOTH race integrated in with their normal race scheduled for August?

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Have you spoke with anybody about doin it Hass ? We are having our banquet this weekend, I could ask a few but in the past the KDBA didn't care anything about doin something like that. Livermore would be a great place for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you spoke with anybody about doin it Hass ? We are having our banquet this weekend, I could ask a few but in the past the KDBA didn't care anything about doin something like that. Livermore would be a great place for it.

Yes, as I understand , they are considering it and wanted to know how much interest there is.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Yes, as I understand , they are considering it and wanted to know how much interest there is.

Awesome !!!! I'll talk it up at the meeting. We have a new Prez now so maybe things will change

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They need to get some of you guys to preregister for the 660 deal with Leo please if you want this to happen. 1-586-598-1407

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
They? Some of you guys? Step up man

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Lucas Rules will apply. The race will be held on the Green River in Livermore, KY. It's a small town just outside of Owensboro, KY. The date of the race is August 19,20,21st. I spoke with a few guys about waving the membership but not sure that will happen. I will get with Leo tomorrow to get more info and post it up. I was having a rather large time at the banquet so some things are alittle fuzzy. I'll get more facts tomorrow.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
9 1/2 hr drive for me

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
They = KDBA
Some of you guys = Racers

For specifics eith message TNyoungblood-Mike or call Leo- 1-586-598-1407
You stated that as you weren't attending

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Ok guys spoke with Leo this morning and as it stands now the race will happen on the Friday of the 19th of August, There is also talk of a Gambler .. Lucas rules will apply and you must pass tech. Everything up to date !!!!! I'm not sure how license will apply. They are still in discussion as to how to put on the best race, there going to be talking with other clubs to get ideas .. Looks like if you are not affiliated with any other club than there would be a $100 membership fee and its not set in stone on a entry fee for the KOTH .. When I find out I'll post it up !!! If you have any questions feel free to call or shoot me a message or call Leo. As I know more I'll keep yal posted

Mike @ 931-320-4187
Loe @ 586-707-7422

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Got a call this morning from Leo and looks like due to insurance and the rules this KOTH race can not happen without a breakout .. SOOOOOOO the KDBA is not going to run it..

Thanks for the interest guys

1 - 20 of 27 Posts