Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Dennis, I did the same thing.. My tags were expired and really wanted to take my Ultra out and needed tags asap, so I went to Kingman F&G. It's quick and easy, they're very friendly there. The office is in the BFE part of Kingman..

can you post a pick of the shockwave? Is it Yellow or Blue? :)

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I reg'd my boat in AZ via mail... no driving anywhere

I'd have to mail in the pink slip and its a 30 day turn around. Summers almost over by then.:)sphss

If your already registered in AZ you can do it online, real easy, if stopped just produce the script from the online session untill your tags arrive in the mail.
Its not. It was last paid in 2007. So I have to renew it for Aug 1st (I guess AZ renews every end of July). Not worth the risk of launching with expired tags.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Dennis, I did the same thing.. My tags were expired and really wanted to take my Ultra out and needed tags asap, so I went to Kingman F&G. It's quick and easy, they're very friendly there. The office is in the BFE part of Kingman..

can you post a pick of the shockwave? Is it Yellow or Blue? :)

Ya, were going to leave tomorrow at 7am. Then hopefully get back to Needles by early-mid afternoon.

I havent snapped any yet, been to busy trying to get it ready. Here's the cragislist pics.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I don't see why the put the station in Kingman. Didn't they think that most of the boaters use the Colorado River and its lakes? :)sphss

Dennis
I think it's in Kingman as Kingman is the County Seat. I think ALL county offices (head/main) are in Kingman.
Carl

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,812 Posts
I don't see why the put the station in Kingman. Didn't they think that most of the boaters use the Colorado River and its lakes? :)sphss
It's GAME & FISH! Registering watercraft is a very small portion of what they do. Mohave County is a big county, and most of what Game and Fish does regarding hunting and fishing is in the more remote area of the county.

Dennis
I think it's in Kingman as Kingman is the County Seat. I think ALL county offices (head/main) are in Kingman.
Carl
Even if Kingman wasn't the county seat, that site is centrally located to the entire county. And since Game and Fish is a STATE agency, where the COUNTY offices are located has no bearing on where Game & Fish is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.