Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Changing the definition to make it illegal. It use to be all steel, but now it can be steel and lead as I understand it. And it is the green tips that are affected not FMJt. You can still get FMJ, but yea, green tips are all gone.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Read yesterday going after shotguns as well.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Read yesterday going after shotguns as well.
America was founded by Tough Hell Raisers,rugged citizens that evaded taxes,spoke strongly against tyranny,grew tobacco,brewed beer and spirits,and smuggled weapons.And it will be saved ONLY by those same type of citizens.......:usa::battle219:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I just read what the sheeple of Washington voted in, that if I loan, or even let you shoot my firearm, you have to go through an FFL to get a back ground check. If I don't do it, I will be breaking the law AND the person that is handling, shooting, etc will be breaking the law as well. This means if we are in the back country plinking and want to swap guns for a while, there could be multiple charges filed.

And they are trying to push this in Nevada. Damn fools!!!!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I picked up another 1000 rounds of green tip just in case. I was really surprised at how many cities and counties in Cali are now banning internet ammo purchases. websites stating they will not ship to Cali. WTF next.... We all know this is just a backdoor gun grab to take away your rifles without actually taking them from your possession. This will affect re loaders to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts