Votes: 17 19.1%
  • DILLIGAF!

Votes: 27 30.3%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you hate Kobe, Shaq or could give a rats ass? Just taking a quick poll so please respond regardless whatever your opinion is.

Thanks

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a science project peeps! Please respond as the results can help change the world :)

Feel the unlove!

Doesn't matter what you think about atheletes or the NBA in general. Just vote as every one of them count!

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
I'm sure this thread will provide some decent entertainment, just as the other BB threads did, lol.... :D Couldn't give a rats ass either way though, not into sports in general.... :cool:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I voted that Kobe is a bigger asshat than Shaq...Although both of their parents should be slapped for naming their kids after a steak or a rug.

I think that Shaq is playing around...Kobe is just not a person that I have positive feelings about. Maybe it's his communication skills...:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Don't hate either, but Shaq's the bigger arse, lazy, etc., and he'll be tasting Kobe's a-- for the next few years. If Kobe had come out with half the b.s. Shaq spews, he'd get hammered. Shaq gets away with it. I think Shaq looks like an idiot with the Kobe rap (although it is entertaining). Kobe has the better work ethic, but has alway gotten the short end of the p.r. because Shaq is a lot more outspoken, flamboyant and entertaining.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Shaq is actually a great guy. So I disagree with those what want to hammer him on here. As we watch him off and on the court you pick up that he is a real person and really treats people well. Our seats are five off the floor and in the Suns corner. I have been impressed how gracious and kind he is to people around him. Just his demenour has been very telling.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts