Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on the radio that Konocti is closing Nov 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Such crap!~

Horrible Financial Management.

It's for sale for 15 Million (Reduced from 25)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
i heard last year that one of the tribes wanted to inquire it hook it up to a bitzhin resort, but the under ground plumbing/sewer and a long list of other things was damage/useless and had to be ripped out and replaced,the current owner didnt wanna will and deal to make it happin...selling it as-is so the tribe told them to go pound sand:):)punch, came from a good source but thats only what i heard:)sphss

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
info

the plumbers union got sued in o4 for a few mil. and to get the money back its for sale.it is disposable property for the plumber union.this info is from the record-bee.com the story is on there site.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Hopefully.!!

Hey Norcal73..
Since you live in Lake County, do you mostly go to Clear Lake with your boat or elsewhere.?
norcal73 boats on the north west shore of clearlake.not to many boats on the water this year.water is the worst its been in years.algee:mad:

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
That is a bummer to see Konocti close. When I was a kid in the early sixties we used to stay with family friends at a house in Buckingham park on Clear Lake. I remember watching them build that place from a boat out on the lake. They used to have bingo night once a week.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It will not re open in the spring, unless someone buys it. The county will not let gaming go in. That's what happen to the last sale. I'm thinking between the bad water and now this, the lake is history.:|err

·
NorCal HotBoats
532 Posts
Hopefully this will spark something in the way of future plans, in order to put Clear Lake back on the map, cuz as of right now (and the near future).. it doesn't exist. lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hopefully.!!

Hey Norcal73..
Since you live in Lake County, do you mostly go to Clear Lake with your boat or elsewhere.?
The boat ramp is 50 feet in front of our place. Soo yeah, we practically live on Clear Lake by Lakeport. We have been to other lakes. But home is here.

norcal73

·
NorCal HotBoats
532 Posts
The boat ramp is 50 feet in front of our place. Soo yeah, we practically live on Clear Lake by Lakeport. We have been to other lakes. But home is here.

norcal73
I might have to give Clear Lake a try.. i have friends that live right there.
Do you know "Perry Painting"??

·
Registered
576 Posts
I might have to give Clear Lake a try.. i have friends that live right there.
Do you know "Perry Painting"??

I know a Brandon Perry who does custom painting on autos. Come on over next year. Spring. There are a handfull of us that are on these boards who live on/near the lake. Hope 2010 will be a full lake year.

norcal73

1 - 20 of 39 Posts