Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out to anyone who has first hand knowledge of the quality of work that Scott does at Kornowskis Kustom Marine. I need him to do a repair on the side cap of my boat which has a fade color in it. I heard that he does good work and that he is a nice guy, but I am very picky. Like most of us, I don't want to see the repair after he is done. This repair is not going to be cheap and I want to make sure that I am making the right decision to go with Scott. Thanks for all your help peeps.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out to anyone who has first hand knowledge of the quality of work that Scott does at Kornowskis Kustom Marine. I need him to do a repair on the side cap of my boat which has a fade color in it. I heard that he does good work and that he is a nice guy, but I am very picky. Like most of us, I don't want to see the repair after he is done. This repair is not going to be cheap and I want to make sure that I am making the right decision to go with Scott. Thanks for all your help peeps.

TOP SHELF!!!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
57 Posts
Scott has done work on boat 2 times and both repairs were perfect. I also have an orange fade that he fixed and as I said. Perfect. As soon as the season is over I'm taking back for a few more touch ups

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
the only way he does repairs, you can't tell there was ever any damage. and usually it looks and is better structurally than it was before you broke it. I've seen before and after stuff he's done, plus the stuff he's done for me. just amazing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everyone who has responded. I am feeling better about Scott and his abilities. Does anyone else have additional experiences with Scott? Keep them coming.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
You are getting the straight scoop on Scott. Not only does he do top shelf work he gets it done on time too. He has done work on two boats for me and both came out great...

Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the insight TRG. I feel good about Scott and his abilities. Thanks to all that have submitted their experiences.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Steve. I can't wait to pick up the boat from Scott. I just dropped it off to him yesterday.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey everyone, I just picked up my boat from Scott, and all can say is wow. The boat repair turned out awesome. If you need a top notch repair go to Scott you will not be disappointed. I will be going to him for all repairs from now on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts