Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work! The boat looks great, still can't believe you
matched the paint like you did.

For the people that may be interested in using Krazy kolors and feel they may be outta there price range this is not the case. Billy was very fair, competitively priced and willing to work with my budget I got what I asked for and more......

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work! The boat looks great, still can't believe you
matched the paint like you did.

For the people that may be interested in using Krazy kolors and feel they may be outta there price range this is not the case. Billy was very fair, competitively priced and willing to work with my budget I got what I asked for and more......
Man that is a great post considering you have a chin full of balls. :yes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Billy creates some of the most artistic designs you will ever see. He painted my 80 Cole tr2 a few years ago & just finished my dads Sanger hydro & they are both amazing. Thanks Billy, are my seats ready?

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Rattle Can Lou does just as good a job for 30% of the price.

Of course if you want more than one color you are shit outta luck in Boise but he sure knows how to rub it out.

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Rattle Can Lou does just as good a job for 30% of the price.

Of course if you want more than one color you are shit outta luck in Boise but he sure knows how to rub it out.
RUB IT OUT OR RUB ONE OUT............"DUH":duh:

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,786 Posts
Come on Ray, we need pics, especially some close-ups of the new name! :D
Bullchit, we don't need no pics!! Put the damn motor in and RUN IT already!!! Dear god, it looks like I'll be drawing social security before I see it run!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts