Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go to Long Beach yesterday to help Billy put the finishing touches on Scotty's new boat...Didn't get to see him, but as we were leaving 2 "friends" of his showed up. One "fella" told us he was VERY close to Scotty and hoped that he would show up soon because the 3 of them were going to have a little "fun":p:)gay:(:)gay:(...don't know what he meant by that, but I've lived a sheltered life:D:D

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
scotty

one the 3 guys (the one in dolphin short shorts) said scotty was seen at some bar called Ripples,some place off second st.in the LBC

·
Registered
609 Posts
That could not of been Billy who did that boat.. Its acutally finished and not peeling off!!

Real funny fockers

·
Banned
268 Posts
Hillcrest

Had to go to Long Beach yesterday to help Billy put the finishing touches on Scotty's new boat...Didn't get to see him, but as we were leaving 2 "friends" of his showed up. One "fella" told us he was VERY close to Scotty and hoped that he would show up soon because the 3 of them were going to have a little "fun":p:)gay:(:)gay:(...don't know what he meant by that, but I've lived a sheltered life:D:D
Now I know why he missed dinner and stayed in Hillcrest.:)devil

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
So as i'm finishing the job and packing up the rainbow colors Scotty had requested when he strools out in a velvet thong and top hat (brite red) and a pair of matching Converse high tops as deck shoes. I have to say he fits the part. I took the $$$$$$$$$$ but will never go back. Good luck on the "High seas" Scotty...

·
Registered
609 Posts
So as i'm finishing the job and packing up the rainbow colors Scotty had requested when he strools out in a velvet thong and top hat (brite red) and a pair of matching Converse high tops as deck shoes. I have to say he fits the part. I took the $$$$$$$$$$ but will never go back. Good luck on the "High seas" Scotty...

Funny focker...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow. I am not sure how to take this post.

You guys should not be so harsh on the guy. I personally admire the guy for having the guts to publicly post his preference. Well he sort of did with a little help.

In the old days I would have had a different take on this, But I have recently found that the saying "To each there own" has really helped me get through the day with a better attitude.:)hand

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey Hillcrest Hero, why don't ya man up...oh I forgot, tough to man up on this subjuect. Be proud of your new life..look at Ellen and the Portia girl all married up. Your State is making great strides in equality. This is the stuff that makes Maximus and his gang proud..quit hiding, please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Hillcrest Hero, why don't ya man up...oh I forgot, tough to man up on this subjuect. Be proud of your new life..look at Ellen and the Portia girl all married up. Your State is making great strides in equality. This is the stuff that makes Maximus and his gang proud..quit hiding, please.
Ya see that is what I was talking about.

If we can't trust ourselves enough to be ourselves, who is going to trust you?

Good stuff hear guys:)hand:)hand

Be proud of who you are.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Hillcrest Hero
Nice Lou!! I guess that's his handle when he's cruisin' the streets down here in San Diego County, but up where the boat's docked near another one of his haunts...Belmont Shores...He's known as the "big BOY of Belmont". Flatnutz sent me some Pics of him "gettin' manly" with a few of his barechested buddies at Foxes of all places...No way could I put'em up in a family forum such as this...

·
Banned
268 Posts
Whats in a name?

I think this name is going to stick.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think this name is going to stick.
Park all the boats and rigs you like in our shop building!! I will keep a close eye on your shiat:|err:|err Trust me safe as can be... For Parker :)hand

·
Banned
268 Posts
Not Worried

Park all the boats and rigs you like in our shop building!! I will keep a close eye on your shiat:|err:|err Trust me safe as can be... For Parker :)hand
Im not worried because you will be hanging out at MOBY DICKS lookin for some MANLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)devil

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
I am trying to turn over a new leaf & "YOU & YOUR GANG" keep dragging me back in!:)coffee Don't make me unleash the gayness on your ass...:)violent44

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
I am trying to turn over "YOU & YOUR GANG" !:)coffee Make me unleash the gayness on your ass...:)violent44
Well it's obvious you don't work for an organization with a don't ask, DON'T TELL policy. This just seems a little too :)gay:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts