Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know whats got into Billy, but he's cranking out the paint jobs left and right lately!

This was the green and yellow Codling/Gibson boat. Its now owned by Ron Jones aka Mark McCormick. :D

Billy's top secret clear.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Goodlooking stuff coming out of that shop aleays.Jerry ,does Dave still own the short deck beismeyer i always liked that boat

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Can't wait to see the Plasticmans metalflake TR4. Something about metalflake reminds me of boating as a kid

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Plasticman's metalflake runnerbottom.

Mitch's ride is gonna be a cool project. Total old school. Candies with lot's of tape shades, fades, and straight lines. Plenty of the silver flake will remain ( how much remains to be determined by owner :)grn). And we all know the customer is always right at Krazy Kolors :)devil:)devil;). Paint has to keep up with the install that Mitch did.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I don't know whats got into Billy, but he's cranking out the paint jobs left and right lately!

This was the green and yellow Codling/Gibson boat. Its now owned by Ron Jones aka Mark McCormick. :D

Billy's top secret clear.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. McCormick wanted no straight lines. Paint rips only. Boat is getting a rig job by Don Muma and will be ready for Irvine. As far as the secret clear goes the product is great. One of the best i've ever used. Not to mention Bobby "B's" rub out job really makes it all come together. One thing that is really cool about what I do is trying to come up with what you think the customer wants....Sometimes you win and sometimes you have to convince them that that is what they really wanted. :)grn:)grn:)sphss

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
We have an original Sanger SuperJet in our group painted identical.Nice work Billy
Thanks Casey. That's want a diploma from "Sanger University" can do for ya!!!. :)devil

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
hey billy all the boats look great but im a little concerned about your project. are you done with the razor blading and have you come up with a new paint scheme that you will be happy with. maybe we can hold a contest to help design your new paint job on the krazy kolors k-11 . :|err

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
...............Way to keep it rollin Billy...:)devil

1 - 20 of 48 Posts