Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol.......... ah, the good old days before all THIS CRAP on radio today.
Those guys were classic, by the way that Richard Blade was enormously fagadocious for sure...

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Well Doc and Rodney are still :Dthere.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Isn't Jedum Fishum still around? With XM I never listen to KROQ any more. Does Rodney still speak slow, that guys been stoned since day one of listening to him.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Havent listened to KROQ in years. Used to listen religiously but now listen to XM or KLSX

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Havent listened to KROQ in years. Used to listen religiously but now listen to XM or KLSX
KROQ in the Morning (Kevin and Bean)
KLSX in the Afternoon (Frosty, Heidi Frank)
KFI on the Drive Home (John and Ken)

Don't know what to do between 2 and 3 as I can't stand Bonaduce and am not going to listen to Dr. Laura.

·
6,873 Posts
I always thought that POORMAN was sooooo cool, Damn that was all ruined when he started doing his TV show and I realized whata frickin tool he is...
Just a perv...

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

Don't know what to do between 2 and 3 as I can't stand Bonaduce and am not going to listen to Dr. Laura.

Buy Sirius and you'll dump them all.....:D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I used to listen to KROQ all the time....Now I pretty much on listen to JACKFM. No stupid f*ckin' BS from DJ's is nice. Less talk...More music.

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
I don't get KROQ up in Arrowhead. I listen to XM, but I'm hoping to listen to Richard Blade soon on his Sirius channel.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
KROQ was the $hit back then........now I only listen to Sirius 21, First Wave.
Lots of the old KROQ crew, Swedish Egel, Dusty Street with the scratchy voice, etc.............Gay is Fred of the B52's :D
Love that music and always will........
For me its like going back in time listening to First Wave:)devil Good time of my life.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Or is it because we're just getting old?:D

Haven't listened to KROQ for a long time. Not since I moved out here. Not a lot of choices here in Utah.
Of course L.A. radio isn't what it use to be. KMET,KLOS, KNAC, & KROQ were all set on my radio back then. I remeber when KMET went out and changed to progresive (whatever the hell that is). I know KLOS & KROQ are still around. A lot of other good stations went Spanish.
Dr. Demento....I understand he's still on. They don't play him here either.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts

Is Tom Leykis still on after FHF? Don't get it in San Diego anymore, miss the flash Fridays.:D

R

·
0 Posts
I wish they would get rid of all the dj's on Sirius. Who wants to hear that crap. Just play the music already.

btw - poorman is a perv. but i got to hand it to him, for an old dude he's still in the thick of it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts