Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dreams as a little kid of being speed racer and driving the Mach 5 are probably as close as they will ever be of coming true.. we still have to add the Mach5 Vinyl to the sides and "M" to the bow to complete the project but I wanted to say a big Thank you to Carlos at Premier Marine Interiors for overseeing the project of creating my new ride "The Mach5" ... He did an outstanding job and delivered on time and in budget. Thanks Carlos!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember that boat... very cool skater for sure... mine is gonna be super simple comparatively just a "5" on each side and an "M" on the bow... Speed Racer the cartoon was an important childhood memory, it's pretty cool to be able to re embrace it this way.

·
i see you
438 Posts
Carlos is the best!!!! Our sand truck heads down in a few weeks and then our boat to get a full interior make over!!!
Carlos is an Artist and takes pride in his work unlike some other hacks out there, he is fair priced and does exactly what he says he is going to do...stand up guy!

He did my STV and soon my Daytona...:))THumbsUp

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Speed racer was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid growing up. Charlie, what boat model is that a 28 skater?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I believe they have, have not heard any details directly from Dave but I will likely get the scoop at the regatta.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looks real good should just keep it all white, i like the look of it:happy:
Haha....nice I think I saw you running up by needles last weekend.... What props do you run? What rpms and speeds did you see in the heat last weekend?

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Good God people, didn't you thank them with your payment???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts