Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
555bbc w 871 blower,intercooler,nos, runs on 91 octane.original gel,powder coating and anodized. possibly other motor combo's available.as it sits $18000
pretty sure this is a Sale only no trades as he is stepping up to a bigger house boat. i will also be posting his chevy nova in other spam.

contact bruce penny @ [email protected] or 903 7969667

boat is in atlanta,Texas up near texarkana.

i have pic's i can send but deal with bruce!

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TX 19 gullwing Kustom Kraft

TTT still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

several engine combo's available !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
goddddd i want this boat:)st he ever mention what yr model it was gary?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kustom Kraft TX19 gullwing

tom it is either an 86 or 88 model hull. bruce will have to dig the title out f the safe to confirm.

it is available with several different power plants and priced accordingly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had one and it was an 86.They were built by Jimmy Dominick and crew.Mine had extra tall stringers and was really well built.Don't know what it weighed but it was somewhere in the light lake boat lay up.Rode really well.Had original gel with no stress cracks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gullwing TX19

this boat is still for sale. other engine combo's possible.selling to pirchase retirement houseboat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Sup VM? How ya been brotha? Havent seen much of you in the past years. I hope all is well. Tell the family I said hi :)

BTW, that boat is beautiful!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts