Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_501549680092331.jpg

1. April 19th
2. May 17th
3.June 21st
4. August 9th
5. September 6th
6. October 4th

All Outlaw Drag Races will be held at Voodoo Creek at Craynes Landing on Lake Murray S.C.
This is a run what you brung drag race with buoys set at 800 ft and 1320 ft for those who
want to stretch it out and also have a starting tree. The landing is 500 ft from the course for the racers. Come by boat or car ,there is a bridge over looking the drag course and the landing has a store but no gas or beer , but plenty of food.Come one ,come all for 6 days of some awesome Outlaw Drag Boat racing on Lake Murray S.C. .....

2014-01-24-15-05-57.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
lake murrary boat drags

what time does the race start and do u sign up are how does it work looking for more info get 3 jets in my crowd from norway sc thanks

·
small block jet
392 Posts
Just be at the landing around 11 and attend the drivers meeting. May have to sign a waiver to race. Usually start passes after 12. Looking forward to seeing some new boats. This is a pretty laid back deal and I think you will have a good time.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Is there a website for more info? Rules, entry fees???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
small block jet
392 Posts
Patty,
There may be more info on facebook under "lake murray drag boat association". This is just a run what you brung event for bragging rights and fun. May take up a collection for rescue but there is no payout. I don't know if we could handle a pro mod but the crowd would love it:))eek:))

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frayed Knot Bar & Grill

Frayed Knot Bar and Grill is a stones throw away!!!!! Great food, GAS, beer, wine, liquor and live music Friday-Sunday. Check out there website at frayedknotsc.com for upcoming events, specials, and the menu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts