Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who you think will win? Looking forward to getting Villaragosa out of there.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Based upon recent history, the one who lies the most and promises the most free crap to the lazy will win in a landslide.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Based upon recent history, the one who lies the most and promises the most free crap to the lazy will win in a landslide.
And there is no shortage of those in L.A.
If a hopefull owned a auot company and promised to move the company to L.A. he would lose by a landslide. WORK is not in their vocabulary. "EBT CARDS WELCOME" in every business window and the capitol of Section 8 housing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad but so very true
:(

·
Registered
141 Posts
how about the basics.

the guy was busted for cheating on his wife. if i understand it right.. and then elected again .. what does that say for the people he serves.. ? No moral values . = fill my empty hand and hurry because i am getting tired of holding it up right.. maybe not all but you get the idea .

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
the guy was busted for cheating on his wife. if i understand it right.. and then elected again .. what does that say for the people he serves.. ? No moral values . = fill my empty hand and hurry because i am getting tired of holding it up right.. maybe not all but you get the idea .
It's the Marion Barry principal. Liberals have never voted for representative qualifications and they never will. Look at our president, for heaven's sake.:)hammers:)hammers:)hammers

·
Registered
141 Posts
guess your right doc

if they dont care about the basics then what the heck.. to bad they dont realize where this road heads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts