Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this on the news and they think raising the sales tax is going to fix the traffic problem, year right, stupid people need to stop breeding that might help. Out of 500 people asked, 52% agreed with a sales tax hike, sounds to me like that 52% might also get a government check every 1st and 15th.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
They raised the sales tax here in So. Cal to help with reconstruction in San Francisco after the major earthquake. They claimed was only for a short time. They still have never removed it.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Sorry to hear that. One of the MANY reasons I live where I do.

.5% adds up at the end of the year.

Scratch that. 1% if this tax passes.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I just saw this on the news and they think raising the sales tax is going to fix the traffic problem, year right, stupid people need to stop breeding that might help. Out of 500 people asked, 52% agreed with a sales tax hike, sounds to me like that 52% might also get a government check every 1st and 15th.
Right on brotha!!

I think if we got rid of 52% of the illegal immigrants driving on our freeways deported we would also solve some of the problem.

They built all the intersections and freeways in LA retarded! Did they not expect a growth in population and our economy in 50 years? Unless they emanate domain like crazy they wont fix the issue there...EVER! I used to live in Costa Mesa and would take the 5 to school two days a week during rush hour. Once I would get into OC the traffic would clear up because the freeway got 3 lanes wider! So Orange County got the Idea Why is LA county so retarded?

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Get rid of all the illegal Messicans and it'll only take 30 minutes to get across town.:|err

1 - 6 of 6 Posts