Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Village Idiot
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help. I need to get a bunch of boat hardware to Santa Clara from Phoenix. I figure most are not coming from Phoenix so I can get it to LA to make it easier. To get an idea of size, it is all the rigging for a flat. It is headed up to Arnold's Metal Finishing for anodizing. That was the only place in the western US that could do a high quality Orange in a timely manner. Thanks in advance.

Paul

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
get it to mouzer in corona and quickjet can run it for ya:D i called quick jet he said no problem for lil gas $...he is up north now but will be heading back down.i think i have a another boat going back with him also....Thanks sangster....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'm an hour south of Cabrona. I could get it from you at Irvine and get it to Mouzer...Unless Mouzer is going to Irvine already.

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
CABRONA...what r you trying to say AMIGO Mouzer will be at irvine fathers day weekend (saturday)

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
scott just called if ya can get here this weekend he will diliver up north monday morn...let us know paul....:D otherwise he will back the following weekend

·
Village Idiot
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mouzer, Can you PM me Scott's number? I will make sure it will be there this weekend. Mouzer you are my hero. Oh, and Scott might be on my hero list soon also.

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I need some help. I need to get a bunch of boat hardware to Santa Clara from Phoenix. I figure most are not coming from Phoenix so I can get it to LA to make it easier. To get an idea of size, it is all the rigging for a flat. It is headed up to Arnold's Metal Finishing for anodizing. That was the only place in the western US that could do a high quality Orange in a timely manner. Thanks in advance.

Paul
Did you try Embee in Santa Ana?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
last time I lived IN THAT SH#* HOLE it was spelled ESCONDILDO. :)

Escondido means Hidden. I guess that is where the Illegals hide. We live about 12 minutes north of town up North Broadway on the side of a hill. Hardly any nieghbors and the ones that are here are cool as hell. Could not imagine EVER living in Escondido.

What boat are we getting this hardware anodized for if I may ask .. Or do i know already..:D

·
Just another Wannabe
1,200 Posts
We are doing some parts. We hope to have a few at Irvine to show off.

It appears that the truck may be heading for LA tomorrow. That would make it coming into LA late, and maybe drop stuff off on Friday Morning.
We will let all involved know when we figure some stuff out.
But thanks! This could work REAL smooth.
The v-drive world is awesome! No doubt!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tell ya 1 thing. You boy's sure arent afraid of workin' that's for sure.. Hard work at that.. Good luck to ya.

Chad

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tell ya 1 thing. You boy's sure aren't afraid of workin' that's for sure.. Hard work at that.. Good luck to ya.

Chad

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
RCL...................................!:)sphss

·
Village Idiot
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the help guys (especially you Lou).:)devil Scott, Buzzz will be giving you a call since I will be tied up for a few days. Thanks again guys for the help. See you at Irvine.:D

Paul

1 - 20 of 32 Posts