Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Since I'm pissed I couldn't make the CP deal.....I'm lookin forward to Labor Day. Who's gonna be where? :)hand

I'll be at Water Wheel and will roll up to the sand bar by Lost Lake for sure, I missed the CP Regatta event this past weekend too so I'm itchin' to go.

Leaving Friday night and staying till Wednesday.:)devil

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I have no idea where Im going (maybe Lost Lake) but I know that I want to use my boat one last time before I start tearing it down!
I have the weekend off and the whole week after off so Im super stoked just to have these days off!

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Yuma! The best damn spot on the river... or... wait... no it sucks... nobody should go there... stay away.:D

Hopefull the big boats will not be out like Memorial weekend... been to every spot from Hoover Dam to Imperial Dam and never been thrown around as bad as that weekend. Well... Mohave in early April is a bit worse.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
We did Martinez two years ago and Lost Lake last year both were off the hook. Martinez is a drive from Parker though.....probably still worth it....:D
i just want to go where the dam water is up before 2pm.. and was told there is more sand there. or somewhere down south. todd told me where just cant remember..

1 - 20 of 64 Posts