Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
There is a no poker poker run over the Labor day weekend at the river. stay tuned for which day . there will be lots of boats there, usually cruise up to swabbies and the american river

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a no poker poker run over the Labor day weekend at the river. stay tuned for which day . there will be lots of boats there, usually cruise up to swabbies and the american river
What is Swabbies? Is it on Monday or on the week-end?

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
I'm definitely down for a Labor Day Sac River Run. Keep me posted.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Originally Posted by acatitude

Do you ever read:D;)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted by acatitude

Do you ever read:D;)
I'm a SCANNER!!!! :D:D:D Still don't know what or where Swabbies is?.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
guess you'll just have to be surprised... Everyone will be meeting out in front of the sturgon probably

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guess you'll just have to be surprised... Everyone will be meeting out in front of the sturgon probably
I know where the Sturgeon is. Had a few beers there on Sunday while I let the motor cool down. Now for a time... 10:00 ???

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
your worse then a woman,,,, geez we don't even have the day yet and your worried about the time:|err.. Your just gonna have to bite your nails be nervous and anxious and WAIT:D:D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your worse then a woman,,,, geez we don't even have the day yet and your worried about the time:|err.. Your just gonna have to bite your nails be nervous and anxious and WAIT:D:D
I'll just go Monday and then tell you what you missed out on. LMAO!!!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
whats this labor day shizit goign on?? ill keep checkin in looking for something to do for that weekend....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts