Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So where are all the pics of all the boats.. Been waiting to see them. How many boats made the trip?

·
Registered
981 Posts
We got back last night. I heard something about 140 boats, but am not sure. As soon as people start getting back I'm sure there will be some pics posted. I forgot my digital camera at home so took a few pics with my cell phone....I just gotta figure out how to get them off the phone and onto here:D

Weekend was great!! Except for the Wind Blowing out the races:|err:|err It got pretty windy out there with gusts up to 50 mph I heard on the NOAA Radio Site. It created some 3' + high waves... Saturday afternoon was a scramble with everyone coming back from the island after the wind hit and trying to get their boats on the trailers without sinking them. It was great to see everyone come together and help each other out.

All and all a great weekend. Met alot of cool folks and saw LOTS of cool boats!

A few pics have been posted on Skagen Boats Forums here http://skagenboats.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2317&start=15

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Here is a couple of mine and Tony's from early friday on the island...There will be hundreds of pic's soon as people get on the computer and start downloading them!!!

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Here is a couple of mine and Tony's from early friday on the island...There will be hundreds of pic's soon as people get on the computer and start downloading them!!!
:)devil:)grn:)devil:)grn looking good man! yall didn't line up any? you turn the boost up?

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
So where are all the pics of all the boats.. Been waiting to see them. How many boats made the trip?
We took a few. We went out to the island for the race's and got caught in some bad water. Still had fun. Can't wait till next year.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
the conservative count for the boats was 150. great trip can wait to see everyone photos

·
Female Owned and Operated
341 Posts
Yeah i will post pics in next couple days - still getting sand out of everything and cleaning up. The races monday were great. It was an awesome weekend despite the crazy weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts