Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a great time running with everybody on saturday. We were just up river at the Island and girls beach. At one point we were running 3 wide. Myself, brian forester, scott Murray in his new nordic, and surprise visit from chris chicoine and his new CP gulwing. lots of fun for sure

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
That Nordic is unloading like crazy. Might need just a tad bit more shoe / loader and less nozzle judging by the choppy rooster tail.

Nice little show.

·
punk ass kid
524 Posts
I saw that Nordic on the side of the freeway late monday and thought I recognized it. Looks like ya all had a good time :)devil

·
Registered
379 Posts
What boat is that, and where is this?
Ming (see pic)

So your saying that any hardware or fine tuning you throw at these boats is going to improve performance?
No, itll improve but Nordics need extensive bottom work to get the pump to stay hooked up. Any less and your leaving a lot on the table. Getting off topic here..sorry still like the videos.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
950 Posts
Ming (see pic)

No, itll improve but nordic need extensive bottom work to get the pump to stay hooked up. Any less and your leaving a lot on the table.
Sorry I meant NOT going to improve performance... believe it would be the same answer. btw it wasn't intended as a thread jack or anything just a question because ive never owned a Nordic nor been involved in one. thank you for your patience...

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey jake how come the the diverter comes up so late during the runs? looks good tho btw :thumb:
Crappy bennett pump. :))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn
Thanks bud

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine dosent take that long jake maybe change your diodes out. Had that problem first day at the last big river trip changed it out and works fine for me
Its the pump. I just changed the diodes before i put it back together. Ive had problems from day one with this thing. Ill be switching to a big boy pump this winter.
:))THumbsUp

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Its the pump. I just changed the diodes before i put it back together. Ive had problems from day one with this thing. Ill be switching to a big boy pump this winter.
:))THumbsUp
What size gauge and how many and going up to your diverter switch on the wheel? My bennet pump is real quick, my brothers has less wires and smaller gauge wire and goes up a lot slower.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts