Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help spread the word.....Sunday of Labor Day weekend (this weekend) is the No Poker Poker Run!

Meet up on the American about 10 then we will go to Scotts for a Drink, then up to Swabbies for taco's and fun, then back to the Virgin Sturgeon.....

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Help spread the word.....Sunday of Labor Day weekend (this weekend) is the No Poker Poker Run!

Meet up on the American about 10 then we will go to Scotts for a Drink, then up to Swabbies for taco's and fun, then back to the Virgin Sturgeon.....
Launch at Discovery Park?

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Left the camera in the boat for the most part but a couple shots up the American and at La Rivage. Todd has the good video, but I don't think it can be put on here.... was nice tho:D. complete with pole . lol...

IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x1/acatitude/IMG_0447.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I need to get my junk running so we can make a run with you in Sac area. Look at the views you have there. :D:)sphss

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Left the camera in the boat for the most part but a couple shots up the American and at La Rivage. Todd has the good video, but I don't think it can be put on here.... was nice tho:D. complete with pole . lol...
Yes..........I do have the video, and umm, no I can not post it here. Maybe after a serious session of editing. Whoa, what a weekend! :)devil:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts