Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any hot spots for labor day weekend? i am thinking about going to lake havasu city for labor day weekend but have only stopped there once while at the laughlin river run. i dont realy know where to go and plans are not in stone yet. also thought maybe parker, needles or bullhead city... any thoughts....

·
Registered
2 Posts
any hot spots for labor day weekend? i am thinking about going to lake havasu city for labor day weekend but have only stopped there once while at the laughlin river run. i dont realy know where to go and plans are not in stone yet. also thought maybe parker, needles or bullhead city... any thoughts....
Havasu is where it at start at pirates cove and work your way down to havisu springs and hit everthing inbetween. That will take the whole wekend plus

·
Registered
27 Posts
Were thinking of heading that way also. Maybe spend Sunday there and maybe part of Monday depending on fundage.

I will be sure to get some pics and post them for viewing pleasure. I have some from 2 years ago I will post. Lots of nice "boats":)devil

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please post the pics when you get them

well, we had every intention of heading to havasu for friday - monday... but... the 22 schiada we we're going to buy and enjoy the weekend in sold last week. i guess i sat on the pot a week too long. no need in going to a place where boating is what the cool kids do, when you can only sit on the dock, lol. oh well, please post some pics so i can see what we missed out on. :)sphss

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

hitting the primer nationals up in ventura instead... plenty of old dirty cars and greasers to look at there... i think i would much rather see bad ass boats and bikinis:)devil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts