Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinking of a nice place to go for labor day and i thought englebright sounded damn good. Nice clean water,fairly clear and glassy cool place and cheap. and best of all the lake is a boat in lake only so if you don't have a boat the ramp is as fare as you get. The rest of the is all in canyon with sandy beaches on the sides in some area and it is fairly big unlike CFW.

Any one else thinking about doin any think labor day weekend ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The lake is just above marysville about 20 min out, so is not like your driving allday just about littlebit over an hour:|err

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I have firends who have house boats there and they say it's great and not too populated. I think they like it that way. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea there is a ton of house boat there but there is a number of jets and ski boats out there and we got friends out there with house boats and we have a blast. You go up a click and there is several nice beach areas and like i said the place is cheap and the camp sites are not limited to numbers of people like the a lot of other lakes the bad thing is you got boat your gear to the camp site but the sites all have tables and bbq and somewhat close to a bathroom.:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea! i will be there for the weekend maybe. but that would be the ideal we get together and hang out and cruse and bull shit and some coorslighting yea.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if not the weekend i will be there for the day or 2:)devil at least.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if any thing we can all meet up and head up togethere in a caravan of jet boats:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Yea! i will be there for the weekend maybe. but that would be the ideal we get together and hang out and cruse and bull shit and some coorslighting yea.
someone say coors light???

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I said coors light and I was thinking like Friday or sat morning. What u all thinkin

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By the way is was cool meeting up with u guys the other day at discovery I had a problem with the fuel tanks vapor locking in the last pass that I had made so I had to call it and put it back on the trailer and thanks for stoping to help that night Matt but when it started I ran for the dock.

·
Registered
981 Posts
By the way is was cool meeting up with u guys the other day at discovery I had a problem with the fuel tanks vapor locking in the last pass that I had made so I had to call it and put it back on the trailer and thanks for stoping to help that night Matt but when it started I ran for the dock.

**** yea i knew exactly where you were headed... Right after that my forward reverse cable broke at the bucket... i had to hit the dock in reverse... Not to mention boat running like shit Had 2 plug wires that werent making contact and my timing had been set to 20* total due to a timing light that wasnt worth a shit.

you guys hit me up today... ill be hangin at home tryin to get my boat on water by 12-1... 802-5256 come thru smash a beer or two..

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
an FYI for some of you that may not have seen it already. A few of us are going to hit New Melones on the weekend of Sept 19. We'll be staying in the Tuttletown Recreation Area campgrounds so if any of you are interested, come on out.
Oh yea, if you also want to join in, we're going to have a hot rod boat fishing tournament 8am to noon on that Saturday, so bring a rod and reel :)sphss
There's a $20. buy in so there will be cash prizes for 1st fish, biggest fish and most fish :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just finnished venting the fuel tanks and now iam loading the chest with COORSLIGHT and ice and iam head to discovery on the american side so come on out ill be in a blue and silver sleeck craft sportster with a engine cover. also a 28 searay and some jet skis so come on by and say whats up!
leaven now!!!! :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
englebright

i have acousin who lives in grass valley, and he says the only bad thing is they have a exteamly stricked speed limit (55 mph). when they hear hot rods they come arunnig.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Had a good time out there today... 30 pack didnt last to long..

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
30 pack and you're still walking? I got the rocks cleared today and now have to order a couple of gaskets and I'm about ready to get back in the water.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts